Day at photo studio...

Urhuckleberry

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Great day at the photo studio with the Southern California Region! Was great weather to drive down to studio with top off. Thanks again to the So Cal Region for the great deal!

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
U

Urhuckleberry

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice pictures ... almost looks like a die cast model.:rolaugh:

You know what??? It does...it looks like a toy! A big kid toy! It was so much fun seeing everyone there...everyone's ride was all shiny...it was like the "Prom" for Vipers:D

It was certainly something different than the norm...not an everyday experience. Lyle Photography was very kind to allow us to use his studio. Truly a treat to us and other members.

I don't think I have ever had more fun taking pictures! Well, I take that back, but that's a story for another forum!;)

If anyone wants a full size copy (Assuming you have a similar car or just like the photo)...shoot me your email via PM...they make great desktops. I'm not selling them...just one Viper owner to another.

Synergy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow!!! That looks amazing! It almost looks like a model lol... Is there something like this in NY?

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice pics. I love the front shot with the hood open where the headlights look like eyes.

Any pics of the other cars?

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We had Vipers lined up for about 6 hours of shooting. The club bought lunch for everybody, and Lance made up some custom, ViperClub engraved thumb drives, so everybody could take their pictures home right after their shoot.

The studio was huge. The Cyclorama (think that is the proper name) allowed complete control over the lighting, and staging.

Everybody got about 90 shots, including any custom stuff you asked for.

Attachments

• 2C2A0329.jpg
    2C2A0329.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We had Vipers lined up for about 6 hours of shooting. The club bought lunch for everybody, and Lance made up some custom, ViperClub engraved thumb drives, so everybody could take their pictures home right after their shoot.

The studio was huge. The Cyclorama (think that is the proper name) allowed complete control over the lighting, and staging.

Everybody got about 30 shots, including any custom stuff you asked for.

Can you post the larger version of this pic?

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
QUOTE=Urhuckleberry;2928275]Thank you:D Amazing how awesome everyones cars looked today in the studio![/QUOTE]

Jason....you're killing me....those pics made it twice as hard for me to wait for my yellow '01.... LOL!! :comp2:[

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know you were looking to lower your RT, so here it is lowered and the colors brightened a little. I lowered it the same amount in each pic.

You must be registered for see images

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Man that is not an everyday event there! Not many people if ever get to use a studio like that. I am a pro pro photographer and am actually very envious.

Congrats guys thats way cool.

Andy Wheeler

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great day at the photo studio with the Southern California Region! Was great weather to drive down to studio with top off. Thanks again to the So Cal Region for the great deal!

Very nice pics!!!! I really like the one close up shot of the wheel right on the center cap.

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great day at the photo studio with the Southern California Region! Was great weather to drive down to studio with top off. Thanks again to the So Cal Region for the great deal.

Like I said when the post came up a few weeks ago "PHOTO SHOOT", for $125, that cannot be beat for the quality and quanity of those pictures. If you ever see another post advertising to do it again, if you live close enough, go get those AWESOME pictures of your VIPER.... :headbang: :2tu: ;)

OP
OP
U

Urhuckleberry

Viper Owner
Reaction score
;):rolaugh:
Here it is with some different wheels for fun.

Dude! That is awesome!!:2tu: Some mad skills you got:D
Now knock it off!! You are going to cost me more money!!!
I spoke with JonB and going to order lowering kit next payday. Those wheels look great! Thanks for taking the time to do some custom work on my ride!:rock:

Last edited:
OP
OP
U

Urhuckleberry

Viper Owner
Reaction score
QUOTE=Urhuckleberry;2928275]Thank you:D Amazing how awesome everyones cars looked today in the studio!

Jason....you're killing me....those pics made it twice as hard for me to wait for my yellow '01.... LOL!! :comp2:[[/QUOTE]

I know what you mean;) All cars looked great! I hope some of the other guys will post some of theirs...

OP
OP
U

Urhuckleberry

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You have any pics from black or dark cars in the same spot? Amazing studio as that light source must be colossal.

My wife had her photography equipment also, but couldn't take photos while the photographer was taking his...didn't want the flash to mess with his shots. Hopefully some of the guys will post some of theirs as well.

OP
OP
U

Urhuckleberry

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Great day at the photo studio with the Southern California Region! Was great weather to drive down to studio with top off. Thanks again to the So Cal Region for the great deal.

Like I said when the post came up a few weeks ago "PHOTO SHOOT", for $125, that cannot be beat for the quality and quanity of those pictures. If you ever see another post advertising to do it again, if you live close enough, go get those AWESOME pictures of your VIPER.... :headbang: :2tu: ;)

I agree 1000%...we weren't sure we were going to be able to make it because I was on call for work. We drove out there anyways and they happened to have 1 opening...I couldn't pass it up and we are so happy we didn't :D