DEANS CAMERA MOUNT FOR GTS???

NCVCA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
forget about it. I've been trying to order one for 2 years.

With the cage going in I ordered an I/O camera mount today.

BTW your bolsters will ship tomorrow.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dean Word is the guy that created the camera mount kit and it pretty awesome from what I have heard. The Illustrated Upgrades section of the site normally shows this in detail, but that particular page appears to now be password protected (not the VCA page, but the linked "lopez.net" page). You can still read all about it in PDF form and Acrobat Reader is a free download if you don't already have it.

You can also contact Dean directly at [email protected]. Good luck!

Chris

OP
OP
H

HOGDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NCVCA

do you think this install would work with out a roll bar? I was thinking about hooking it up while i had the seat bolsters out, to the frame. Do you know if i can video Viper Days while on the track? With an instructor?

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CAMERA MOUNT

I recently ordered this one, but have yet to receive it. It says it works for both cars and a resonable price.

I would also like to know if these can be used at sanctioned events.

Hoosier Daddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The I/O will not work with out a bar to mount it on. Search this discussion area for a camera mount that bolts to the back two bolts of the passenger seat. This has been covered in detail no longer than 2 weeks ago possibly. Search here and ye shall find. Most all drivers at Viper days use some sort of camera for taping track action. They are allowed as long as they are mounted down. The passenger or the driver can not be holding it in there hands taping the action. If I knew Deans mount was in such demand I would have not sold it for a LOSS a year ago. I should have ebayed it!!!!! The post right above mine has the mount you should investigate.

VIPORXXX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I found a camera mount on the board about a month ago.
I ordered a camera mount for the GTS for $62.oo shipped.
I ordered it from [email protected]

It is a home made camera mount that is somewhat crudely made. I have
a problem with a weld that broke, Ted said he will ship anew piece ASAP.
It is not an elegant looking solution but it looks like it should work just fine. I will update any interested people when my new piece comes in.

Fast Eddie

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cookviper