Decided to sell my 2008 ACR

toomanymodz

Viper Owner
Reaction score
After much debate I decided to sell my precious Viper. I absolutely love the car, but I'm looking at buying a vacation home and the car needs to go if I am going to swing this purchase.

I posted an ad on sleezBay and will post an ad here maybe tomorrow (ran out of time today).

I have listed it for 82,500. I will knock off a grand if you are a member here. It has only 1900 gentle miles. Never been raced and has not a scratch on it. It has the GPS/Nav option too. If you know anybody who is looking to move up to an ACR, please send them my way :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
toomanymodz

toomanymodz

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thank you. It just sold for 79500. I haven't received a deposit yet, so I'll consider the sale PENDING.

This is one car that I'll miss dearly.

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sent your ebay link to someone yesterday. That car all black with the stripe looks really good. Congrats on the sell.

p.s. A home in Weeki Wachee IS a vacation home isn't it ?? :D
I remember talking to the mermaids there .... ohhh ... about 42 years ago ;)

OP
OP
toomanymodz

toomanymodz

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yeah, Weeki Wachee is a popular retirement area. I originally bought this house as a vacation home and then decided to live here permanently. Florida is nice, but there are no mountains here. I need the variety. On a side note: The buyer is still trying to get the loan approval so the sale is still pending. Part of me hopes the deal falls through so that I can keep the snake!

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
bid on a car, that you have no funds and no loan approval to buy........

sounds like a plan to me. :) gotta love ebay. they should pay your fees if this falls through.

OP
OP
toomanymodz

toomanymodz

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Got the deposit last night. His bank called me today and said it's been approved. Just need to do the paperwork. I'm a little depressed about selling it... but happy that I can buy another property.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exactly...

Ive seen 08 ACR's into the mid 70's depending on color/miles/etc.. 09's in the 80's used.

This is very true but they are not few and far between because there are very few ACRs from the start. With new ACRs being had for low $90s, I think this was a very fair deal for both sides. Unfortunately these cars are meant as toys and not investments, ask ASPIRATIONS (sorry Aspirations, not meant as a cheap shot). :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang