Denver Cruise ...

NOMERCY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am putting together a cruise/get together for the Denver area for next Sunday 6/26. Anyone interested?? :cool:

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about we get you guys to make a few hour cruise out east to the Kansas Speedway on Saturday? Always nice to get your car on the banked tri-oval of a major NASCAR track with 75 other Vipers. Straight shot down I-70 and you are here.. :2tu:

FLYNLO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about we get you guys to make a few hour cruise out east to the Kansas Speedway on Saturday? Always nice to get your car on the banked tri-oval of a major NASCAR track with 75 other Vipers. Straight shot down I-70 and you are here.. :2tu:

Jeez Chris, you guys LOVE traveling! How about this, why dont you guys come down to houston during march of 2006 for the TX2K6 event. There will be MANY Vipers here as well as other high HP Vettes and Supras. Day one is dyno day. The next day is a road race day. The last day is drag racing in San Antonio. It really makes for the most fun 3 days of your life!
Plus you guys will get to meet all of the houston VCA members, and even participate in some fun road racing and drag racing, if that is your cup of tea :laugh:

OP
OP
N

NOMERCY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We will be meeting at the Red Robin off C470 and Broadway @10:00AM 6/26. Then we'll cruise out to Deckers and back stopping for something to eat along the way. If you are going, PM me for my cell #. :cool:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960