destroyed silver SRT10 near Harrisburg, PA

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Before you open your mouth you should know the facts!! Were you there at the scene (NO!!!)? I often see you run your mouth on situations you know nothing about.

I was there at the scene and no one was racing and he had brand new less than 100 mile tires on his car.Yes they were runflats and I agree why did he get run flats but the driver did not know the dangers of run flats. After all they are OEM tires on the car.

So the guys just an idiot and can't drive then. Thanks for clearing that up for us.

OP
OP
M

msp282

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i have a malfunction because i don't want to meet with guys in a parking lot to show of my car at 8:30 in the morning....standing alone waiting.... I have better **** to do.... I don't need attention like that... I didn't even tell the guy who wrecked that i have an ACR... if Eric hadn't told this board, the guy that wrecked would never have known... o ya... and I am not into circle jerks..... apparently others are.... lol... :)

Wow, what's your malfunction?

OP
OP
M

msp282

Viper Owner
Reaction score
the guy who wrecked was probably not the most skilled driver... i have actually raced (Honda S2000 with NASA in "honda challege" for 5 years) and the silver viper guy was all over the berm before the highway, so it seemed like he was out of his element at speed..... that's life.... hopefully he learned from it... :)

So the guys just an idiot and can't drive then. Thanks for clearing that up for us.

OP
OP
M

msp282

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i heard it is at some kind of body shop in Lemoyne or New Cumberland... apparently it was totaled by the insurance company.... ?? a guy i know is getting his pathfinder worked on and saw it in the bay where he took his car...

what happened to the car

viper067

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have a malfunction because i don't want to meet with guys in a parking lot to show of my car at 8:30 in the morning....standing alone waiting.... I have better **** to do.... I don't need attention like that... I didn't even tell the guy who wrecked that i have an ACR... if Eric hadn't told this board, the guy that wrecked would never have known... o ya... and I am not into circle jerks..... apparently others are.... lol... :)

Yes, you do have a malfunction ... not because you don't want to hang out at a cars and coffee, but because of your attitude. You have no idea what the circumstances are but yet you jump on the it's sad that he has nothing better to do at 8:30am on a saturday. To make you feel really ****ty, perhaps he just learned he had a life threatening illness or one of his friends did. But no, you have to jump to the conclusion that he is some kind of loser. Personally I'd rather race at the track than attend a car show, but I don't feel the need to put others down because they like different stuff. And what is with the constant ****** references?

Grow up and respect others .... and congrats on the ACR

For those who didn't know, they repaved Pocono this winter

OP
OP
M

msp282

Viper Owner
Reaction score
fair enough.... I am never much into hanging out with car guys to compare ***** (as i call it).... I drive decent cars and buy them to drive like an a-hole, not to gather with a bunch of other guys and show them off.... to each their own......... it did seem pretty sad seeing him standing their by himself at 8:30am though... no clue what time they normally meet.... ahahha.... I will be the ******* who does a big burnout on the road right in front of the meet... :D

Yes, you do have a malfunction ... not because you don't want to hang out at a cars and coffee, but because of your attitude. You have no idea what the circumstances are but yet you jump on the it's sad that he has nothing better to do at 8:30am on a saturday. To make you feel really ****ty, perhaps he just learned he had a life threatening illness or one of his friends did. But no, you have to jump to the conclusion that he is some kind of loser. Personally I'd rather race at the track than attend a car show, but I don't feel the need to put others down because they like different stuff. And what is with the constant ****** references?

Grow up and respect others .... and congrats on the ACR

For those who didn't know, they repaved Pocono this winter

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking at the marks in the road from dragging the bumper cover it appears that the car spun and then reversed and wound up behind the initial point of impact and then struck the barrier again or something... What do you think ?

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
fair enough.... I am never much into hanging out with car guys........ I will be the ******* who does a big burnout on the road right in front of the meet... :D

CAUTION: Don't do that at any of our Delaware show. We have an officer on hand to lock those guys up. Someone will get killed or injured with an attitude like that.

No FLAME intended on this post.

OP
OP
M

msp282

Viper Owner
Reaction score
ahhahaha.. i am a professional a-hole.. I only wreck into other spinning vipers, not my own... :D

CAUTION: Don't do that at any of our Delaware show. We have an officer on hand to lock those guys up. Someone will get killed or injured with an attitude like that.

No FLAME intended on this post.

KERS-VPR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
ahhahaha.. i am a professional a-hole.. I only wreck into other spinning vipers, not my own... :D

The driver of the Viper is a heck of a nice guy, to bad you don't know him, you could learn alot.

From what I heard, you hit the viper after he lost it, trying to keep up, and lost control of your RX8 and hit a minivan.:eater: So who else didn't have control of their car besides the guy driving the Viper?:nono: ?:nono: Drive cars like an a-hole, get that ACR out and drive it like that, bet its a little different than those mazda's or honda's:lmao:

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

msp282

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I lost control of my RX8??? really.... so smacking into a completely out of control Viper (managing to slide across 3 lanes of traffic one way then 2 lanes the other way) is called me "losing control"...... i like your thinking... lol...... I am guessing you dont know the driver or you would know that I helped Greg get out of the tickets he got slapped with.......so...to quote you...."you could learn alot".... hahahaha... good post... :)

The driver of the Viper is a heck of a nice guy, to bad you don't know him, you could learn alot.

From what I heard, you hit the viper after he lost it, trying to keep up, and lost control of your RX8 and hit a minivan.:eater: So who else didn't have control of their car besides the guy driving the Viper?:nono: ?:nono: Drive cars like an a-hole, get that ACR out and drive it like that, bet its a little different than those mazda's or honda's:lmao:

KERS-VPR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I lost control of my RX8??? really.... so smacking into a completely out of control Viper (managing to slide across 3 lanes of traffic one way then 2 lanes the other way) is called me "losing control"...... i like your thinking... lol...... I am guessing you dont know the driver or you would know that I helped Greg get out of the tickets he got slapped with.......so...to quote you...."you could learn alot".... hahahaha... good post... :)

((((((("The Bad: - a viper wrecked in front of me and i sideswiped his front end which bounced me into a mini van, so both sides have damage."))))))

Your own words, from the RX8 forum:dunno: like I said, if he was in front of you, and you behind him and you still hit him, you didn't have control:nono:
and yes I do know him and you didn't help him out of anything because you weren't there, and I'm not talking about the accident.:omg:

scottmcc

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Most likely too cold and old tires. I spun out last year at this time and was not doing anything aggressive, just going around bend on the highway. Luckily no damage but I will not drive the viper in any temps below 45

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

msp282

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So the police decided it was his fault yet you are smarter than them.... another brilliant post by you....keep drinking... :LOL: and no i wasn't in court because i have **** to do, but gave him a statement which he used and a sworn statement to his insurance....no witnesses showed in court (ie the mini van driver), which combined with my paper got them out of most of their tickets.... i think they each got negligence or something like that....

when people go completely erratically out of control in all directions, it is their fault... No one even asked me for my insurance (for a reason)... :)

o well... i will stop posting... Enjoy

((((((("The Bad: - a viper wrecked in front of me and i sideswiped his front end which bounced me into a mini van, so both sides have damage."))))))

Your own words, from the RX8 forum:dunno: like I said, if he was in front of you, and you behind him and you still hit him, you didn't have control:nono:
and yes I do know him and you didn't help him out of anything because you weren't there, and I'm not talking about the accident.:omg:

scottmcc

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Before you open your mouth you should know the facts!! Were you there at the scene (NO!!!)? I often see you run your mouth on situations you know nothing about.

I was there at the scene and no one was racing and he had brand new less than 100 mile tires on his car.Yes they were runflats and I agree why did he get run flats but the driver did not know the dangers of run flats. After all they are OEM tires on the car.

Plum does that quite often.. He thinks he is much taller on the alley but here on the VCA.. He is what he is and you recognized it..

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
scott, its too bad you didnt wreck your car and die. the world would be a much better place

KERS-VPR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So the police decided it was his fault yet you are smarter than them.... another brilliant post by you....keep drinking... :LOL: and no i wasn't in court because i have **** to do, but gave him a statement which he used and a sworn statement to his insurance....no witnesses showed in court (ie the mini van driver), which combined with my paper got them out of most of their tickets.... i think they each got negligence or something like that....

when people go completely erratically out of control in all directions, it is their fault... No one even asked me for my insurance (for a reason)... :)

o well... i will stop posting... Enjoy

Like me, the police didn't see it happen, smarter than them, :headbang:. A statement to the insurance is one thing but a SWORN statement:dunno:
Your paper was as worthless as toilet paper.:omg:

stop posting, I doubt it, your addicted:lmao:

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i heard it is at some kind of body shop in Lemoyne or New Cumberland... apparently it was totaled by the insurance company.... ?? a guy i know is getting his pathfinder worked on and saw it in the bay where he took his car...

Do you know what shop in New Cumberland has it? Is it at Freysinger?

dansauto

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sworn statements are not admissable in court...if you provided one it was not viewed by the judge. So you really didnt help anyone...:rolleyes:

OP
OP
M

msp282

Viper Owner
Reaction score
ahahhaha.. You are right.... i am addicted...... Greg asked me to give him a notorized statement, so I did....not sure who saw it.....O well... in the end they got some kind of minimal ticket so all worked out... His insurance called me two different times to record what exactly happened.... they were pushing the RACING thing on the second call.... bla bla bla..... not sure how me posting a simple post about a wrecked viper (giving no real details) turned into a ****ed up mess like this.... Everyone who wasn't there seems to know more than me....:rolaugh:

stop posting, I doubt it, your addicted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave