Diamondback hood group buy

USexoticsLTD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just wanted to test the waters here a bit and see how many people may be interested in a VCA group buy on the new Diamondback hood for the 92-02 Vipers. I'm looking to offer 5 hoods at $5,000 each (discounted from $6,500 regular price). The shipping of course would be additional and I can provide freight quotes for anybody that provides me with a zip code. It would take approximately 2-4 weeks after the date of payment to have your hood delivered. Here's a link to the recently expired ebay auction that provides some additonal info, click here. Please feel free to post any questions you might have. Here are a few recent pics as well;
You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
U

USexoticsLTD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
working on getting one and coming to pick it up too :)

sounds good... I can usually have one all ready to go within about 2 weeks, so just let me know if ya have any questions at all in the meantime. It's nice to know that you're not too far away from me here, and you'd always be welcome to come up to the shop and check out some of my work in person before you make your decision. Thanks alot :laugh:

Knight Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If I had a buyer for my hood I would love to put one of your hoods on my car!....Let me rephrase this, I'm going to get one of your hoods whether I sell mine or not I just need to raise the cash! I’ve seen this hood in person and love it, NICE WORK!!!

KepRght

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Okay who authorized a group buy without me getting involved? :D Just kidding...I think that hood makes the Gen one look down right mean! NICE!

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This hood makes me want a Gen1!!!!

What is worse he is only minutes from me..

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there any problems using this hood if you have a Roe S.C.? Great job on the hood, it looks fantastic!
Any pictures of a blue and white?

I have a Roe blower and Rogers hood.
No problems whatsover, it also allows much cooler temperatures under the hood due to large vents. Best spent money so far, sets the car off at every single car show.

OP
OP
U

USexoticsLTD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well... I see that this thread came back from the dead :D , no complaints here...lol. I'm definitely glad to see that people are still liking the hood, and I'm looking forward to getting one on Hugh's car very soon... I'll keep an eye out for the check and should be able to have one to you fairly quickly. The auction on ebay is mine, not that I planned on selling a whole lot of hoods on there, but it's some nice cheap advertising and every little bit helps ;) . If you guys have anymore questions, feel free to post them here or email me directly at [email protected]. Thanks again guys!!!