Didn't want anyone to miss this.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
A case of Dinky toys? They're the size of Hot Wheels?

Ted

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those who like to give away model Vipers to kids, this would be a good buy. Considering its pretty hard to find Viper models on retail shelves anyway and after taxes, gas, and time, $100 for 72 is a good deal. Plus, they're red Gen 1's. That makes them the best models and collectible already!! :D

2snakes4us

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ordered a case to give to the kids. they run up to car with such excitement and it will be a joy to make their day better and have something to remember the day more.:)
and its good PR for Viper owners.

2snakes4us

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those who like to give away model Vipers to kids, this would be a good buy. Considering its pretty hard to find Viper models on retail shelves anyway and after taxes, gas, and time, $100 for 72 is a good deal. Plus, they're red Gen 1's. That makes them the best models and collectible already!! :D

Hey Chad ..why dont you get a case and write your phone# on them and give them out to girls as your calling cards.;)

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Chad ..why dont you get a case and write your phone# on them and give them out to girls as your calling cards.;)

Not a bad idea :D At the VCA-GA Christmas party last year, we had a couple of Viper toys leftover that we didn't giveout. I gave one to the girl who was our hostess. Afterwards I took her for a ride in the real McV (I'm such a great humanitarian). We exchanged #'s and I met her at a club that night. When I walked in, she was with a friend and had the model Viper on the table playing with it :lmao:

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

DublinOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I use them for a side business I have doing kids birthday parties. I leave each "pit crew member" with their very own car. I had a very difficult time finding 1:64 vipers. Thanks to a great contact in the prowler club, I was able to purchase a skid from Maisto just before a huge price increase. I need to keep a decent inventory to support the birthday parties, but wanted to offer some to those who may be looking for them. I've done my fair share of searching target's and walmart's across the country looking for these things.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery