discussion areas

Geoff Green

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I click on a discussion area and then come back and want to go into another area, why is it that you are unable to tell what are the new posts without having to remember. All of the little yellow light bulbs go white even after entering a different area. If it is too difficult to change that, I can live with it. I notice it more now that I have to go between the elite area and that of the serfs.

What I can't live with is being in limbo over Dodge not being able to find my Vin # so I too can get a certificate to buy the new SRT.

BWoodbury

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Geoff,

The secret is to never use the Back key on your browser to go back to the main page. Instead you must use the links in the middle towards the top of the page. These look a bit like a standard Windows file directory.

I have generally regarded this as a bug. But since there is a work around it is not likely to get fixed.

What we all really want is a real indication of which messages have been read and which have not. All this "new messages since you were last here" is BS. Sometimes it takes me an hour or more to read stuff.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery