Do I own the first 2008 on extended warranty?

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe....if not the first, certainly one of the first. Our GTS Blue/White hit 36,200 today, and we have a few road trips planned for September and October. We have had very few mechanical issues with the car--dashboard rattle was the most annoying, but fixed it myself. Replaced the rear tires last year and the fronts at 35,000 a few weeks ago. There was more tread left, but as I said, we have some trips planned and why take a chance? Great car!:drive:

Bill

Cincy2

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just purchased a 7/50,000 extended warranty (only 2300 mi. on her now) on my 2008 vert from Woodhouse. Also have dashboard rattle problems. Taking her in this morning to get that looked at.

Cincy

gilly6993

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Maybe....if not the first, certainly one of the first. Our GTS Blue/White hit 36,200 today, and we have a few road trips planned for September and October. We have had very few mechanical issues with the car--dashboard rattle was the most annoying, but fixed it myself. Replaced the rear tires last year and the fronts at 35,000 a few weeks ago. There was more tread left, but as I said, we have some trips planned and why take a chance? Great car!:drive:

Bill

I have a huge dash rattle in my 09 ACR....what did you do to fix it?

OP
OP
S

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a huge dash rattle in my 09 ACR....what did you do to fix it?
For Cincy, too. All I did was wedge a couple of felt pads between the defroster duct and the underside of the dash. I removed the grill and worked in the bright sunlight. You can see what you're doing in the reflection from the windshield. Do a search and type in "dash rattle" and you will see the recommended solutions. I lived with it for a long time....

Bill

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats Bill! I have no hope of passing you, but at least we know the owners of the rare 08 Blue/White Coupes drive their cars. 31,000 miles here :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte