Do you have a 2006 Copperhead (Colored) Coupe? - READ HERE

MuscleJunkie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just a reminder about the 2006 Dodge Viper Copperhead Coupe Registry that I am maintaining. Out of the total 51 cars that were produced, we have 13 documented with pictures and additional information, etc.

JLA FORUMS - OFFICIAL 2006 Dodge Viper Copperhead Coupe Registry

If you have one of these cars, please send a PM with the info so we can add it to the registry or you can add a car yourself. If anyone has any information on any of the existing cars in the registry, please send me a PM so I can update the info. In particular looking for VIN's and Manufacturer dates for the existing documented cars.

Thanks

OP
OP
MuscleJunkie

MuscleJunkie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a dead one that one of the site supporters sold, maybe you could flesh out the info by contacting them...

X2 Builders - wrecked dodge vipers for sale

WOW, great find. Thank You very much. Have added it to the registry.

BTW - does anyone have the official production number of how many of these cars were made with stripes, etc

So far this is what I have

Total Cars Produced = 51/14

5 Spoke Wheels/No Stripes = ?/3
5 Spoke Wheels/Black Stripes = 9/4 (1 has SALVAGE TITLE)
5 Spoke Wheels/Silver Stripes = 0/0

10 Spoke Wheels/No Stripes = 0/0
10 Spoke Wheels/Black Stripes = 0/0
10 Spoke Wheels/Silver Stripes = 0/0

H-Spoke Spoke Wheels/No Stripes = ?/4 (1 has CERTIFICATE OF DESTRUCTION)
H-Spoke Wheels/Black Stripes = 2/2
H-Spoke Wheels/Silver Stripes = 0/0

Produced/Documented

Need to fill in the blanks where there are ? marks.

Thanks

OP
OP
MuscleJunkie

MuscleJunkie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sold my H spoke/no stripe coupe to someone in Michigan about a year ago.

Thanks for the info. Do you have the VIN number, any pictures, list of any relevant info (mods, etc) you can supply for the registry? Did you check to see if it is already added? We have 5 of the I think 6 cars documented that had H-Spokes and No Stripes. One of them was wrecked.

Thanks

AndrewDoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So they made all 300 Converts in 05 but only 51 of the planned 300 in 06? I saw one on Ebay a while back, but I wanted the convertible.

OP
OP
MuscleJunkie

MuscleJunkie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So they made all 300 Converts in 05 but only 51 of the planned 300 in 06? I saw one on Ebay a while back, but I wanted the convertible.

The 300 in 2005 were special edition "Copperhead Edition" Convertibles with special wheels, orange seat stitching, etc

They only made 51 coupes in the Copperhead Orange Satin Coat Color in 2006. Not sure if they planned 300 or not - but only 51 coupes were made - no convertibles.

paul tat

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I did not see the one that I owned on there. I will check my documents for the VIN. It was paxton super charged, Belanger headers, corsa, random tech cats, comp oil pan, full penske suspension, front comp coupe splitter, side skirts, henny rear wing, complete copperhead and black leather interior, amp and JL sub.

OP
OP
MuscleJunkie

MuscleJunkie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I Got One Here
Thanks

Thanks for replying. If anyone has one and does not see their car in the registry (JLA FORUMS - OFFICIAL 2006 Dodge Viper Copperhead Coupe Registry) - if you can please supply the following info. Also if your car is in the registry and you have any of the missing info, please shoot it over to me so I can update

1. VIN
2. Date of Manufacturer (found on driver's door sticker)
3. Original Owner, date of delivery, place of delivery, mileage at delivery
4. Any other times sold, place of sale, mileage at sale, etc
5. Any mods, awards, accidents, etc
6. Pictures. Pictures of odometer with current mileage and drivers door sticker helpful too.

As of this evening we have 16 of the 51 cars documented. 2 of these are accident/salvage vehicles

Thanks again

OP
OP
MuscleJunkie

MuscleJunkie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did not see the one that I owned on there. I will check my documents for the VIN. It was paxton super charged, Belanger headers, corsa, random tech cats, comp oil pan, full penske suspension, front comp coupe splitter, side skirts, henny rear wing, complete copperhead and black leather interior, amp and JL sub.

Thanks. If you want to shoot me an e-mail with the info and any pictures you may have, I can add it to the registry.

[email protected]

Thanks

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is one here in New Mexico. Next time I see him I will tell him to get on this site

my7vette

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought a copperhead no stripes with H rims in Tampa Florida on 3/13/2010. Car is garaged in Pembroke Pines Florida. Car has 14,720 miles on it.

OP
OP
MuscleJunkie

MuscleJunkie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought a copperhead no stripes with H rims in Tampa Florida on 3/13/2010. Car is garaged in Pembroke Pines Florida. Car has 14,720 miles on it.

Have you checked to see if your car is in the registry already?

JLA FORUMS - OFFICIAL 2006 Dodge Viper Copperhead Coupe Registry

PM me and let me know and if it is not added or if you want to add new info/pics - I can take care of it for you.

Thanks for the info and congrats on your new Coupe!

You might also want to contact someone here at the site and be updated from Enthusiast to Viper Owner unless you are a VCA Member.

Thanks again!

bdelass

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I didn't look through your registry, but a place local to me (where I got my '08 SSG) just sold a 2006. It is listed as "sold" but you can still search their inventory for more information on the car's specs, VIN, etc... Hope this helps.

masterhome

OP
OP
MuscleJunkie

MuscleJunkie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't look through your registry, but a place local to me (where I got my '08 SSG) just sold a 2006. It is listed as "sold" but you can still search their inventory for more information on the car's specs, VIN, etc... Hope this helps.

masterhome

Thanks - had the info updated. That car was in our registry and the info from this sale is added.

Apparently the car has changed hands a few times
OFFICIAL 2006 Dodge Viper Copperhead Coupe Registry - Entry 12/51

OP
OP
MuscleJunkie

MuscleJunkie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Received the production numbers from Dodge so that info has been updated along with some non-production car info as well. Also thanks to those who have sent in their pics/info. Will be updating with the info soon.

If anyone knows the chassis number for the Comp Coupe and where there are some pics, please let me know.

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I found another one for you. VIN 1285 is for sale at Ferrari of Denver. It's a no stripe, 5-spoke car. PM me if you need any more info.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets