1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you have a 2006 Copperhead (Colored) Coupe? - READ HERE

Discussion in 'SRT10 and SRT10 Coupe Discussions' started by MuscleJunkie, Aug 31, 2009.

1. Lawrenzo

Lawrenzo Enthusiast

I just missed out on VIN#101310 It was just sold by Henry-Hobscheidt Motors in Plattsmouth Nebraska It has 21,111 miles on the clock, 5 spokes, and an aftermarket exhaust. Carfax showed 3 owners I believe in CA, TX and Montana. It sold before I could verify if the stripes were factory or not.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2020
  2. MuscleJunkie

MuscleJunkie Enthusiast

Thanks for the info. If you have photos - please let me know. Still maintaining the registry for these cars here - http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=4532437

3. ViperJeff

ViperJeff VCA Legacy Member - UT/AZ

Quite the endeavor, I wish you the best in your search, I’m one of the few that truly understand

4. steel snake

steel snake Enthusiast

Those Vipers are great cars even tho I'm a Gen II fan. There was a fabulous Copperhead on eBay a few months back with 3500 miles. Super clean. Started at 55 and relisted for 60k and sold! I was tempted to take a shot, but it got complicated. Hope you find yours. GS

5. MuscleJunkie

MuscleJunkie Enthusiast

Thanks - yes they are great. Have had mine since new.