Do you have a 2006 Copperhead (Colored) Coupe? - READ HERE

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just missed out on VIN#101310 It was just sold by Henry-Hobscheidt Motors in Plattsmouth Nebraska It has 21,111 miles on the clock, 5 spokes, and an aftermarket exhaust. Carfax showed 3 owners I believe in CA, TX and Montana. It sold before I could verify if the stripes were factory or not.

Last edited:
OP
OP
MuscleJunkie

MuscleJunkie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just missed out on VIN#101310 It was just sold by Henry-Hobscheidt Motors in Plattsmouth Nebraska It has 21,111 miles on the clock, 5 spokes, and an aftermarket exhaust. Carfax showed 3 owners I believe in CA, TX and Montana. It sold before I could verify if the stripes were factory or not.
Thanks for the info. If you have photos - please let me know. Still maintaining the registry for these cars here - http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=4532437

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
Quite the endeavor, I wish you the best in your search, I’m one of the few that truly understand

steel snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those Vipers are great cars even tho I'm a Gen II fan. There was a fabulous Copperhead on eBay a few months back with 3500 miles. Super clean. Started at 55 and relisted for 60k and sold! I was tempted to take a shot, but it got complicated. Hope you find yours. GS