Dodged a bullit

dru282

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No snow and Saturday's weather looks great. Look forward to seeing some of you then. Just finished applying the carbon fiber stripes and love the results. Really gives the car a different look. See you Saturday

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No snow and Saturday's weather looks great. Look forward to seeing some of you then. Just finished applying the carbon fiber stripes and love the results. Really gives the car a different look. See you Saturday

Ok, It didn't happen until .... :needpics:

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Are going to Steve's in Delaware? Four of us in nj are coming down this way. Look forward meeting you.

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd love to check out the carbon look stripes, I bet that looks awesome. While I continue to wait for a gen5 I want to buy (ACR or vert) I'd love to run a carbon like stripe on my gen4. And if you don't get your car on the road this weekend with the temps they're showing, shame on ya. I'm pulling the battery tender off, to show my confidence in Spring.

Dave

Wolfc2e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd love to check out the carbon look stripes, I bet that looks awesome. While I continue to wait for a gen5 I want to buy (ACR or vert) I'd love to run a carbon like stripe on my gen4. And if you don't get your car on the road this weekend with the temps they're showing, shame on ya. I'm pulling the battery tender off, to show my confidence in Spring.

Dave

They went all in here (Stafford) and dumped all the remaining salt and sand on the road. My winter doesn't end until the next good rain. :mad:

OP
OP
D

dru282

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will have my new carbon fiber stripes at Steves on Saturday. I do love the look. I think it gives the car a totally different look from the blue ones it had. I am not saying the blue was bad it just gives it a really different look.