Does anyone have a corsa in NJ??????????

atbardach

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I reside in Northern New Jersey, Morris County, and would like to hear a Corsa prior to making the purchase. Can anyone give me an aural demonstration?

Thanks,
Andrew

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry, don't have an audio, but tell ya what? When Viper is started with our Corsa Track Exhaust in garage? WHOLE HOUSE SHAKES!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!! ~juli

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with Juli...everyone takes a step back. Sounds great just standing still! Once you get into it, it sounds like it wants to eat everything in front of it...but not too bad on long cruises at low rpm.

Dave Moore

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Bring yourself and your car to the Poconos this weekend. THere will be a bunch of Vipers you can listen to. It's only an hours drive for you. Auto X in the parking lot of Pocono race track on Saturday morning or a cruise. Car show on the concourse at Pocono Manor on Sunday, and a track day on Monday. If you don't want to participate thats ok but there is lots to do and see.

Dave Moore

OP
OP
A

atbardach

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I live in Boonton Twp. and unfortunately can't drive the car yet as I just had an ankle surgery and am on crutches for at least 3-4 more weeks. I might let my girlfriend drive if she has an interest. What day this weekend do you suggest? Time?

Thanks,
Andrew

Rick530

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sorry, don't have an audio, but tell ya what? When Viper is started with our Corsa Track Exhaust in garage? WHOLE HOUSE SHAKES!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!! ~juli
ya should hear it when we fire all the bikes up. The neighbors especially enjoy those early morning weekend ride fireups. Better come with earplugs if you plan on living next to me. :headbang:

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Atbardach,

I'm pretty sure Tom Roeller had a Corsa installed on his '06 last year as a Warnock tech session.....and he's up that way to some degree.

Regards,
Aaron

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Im pretty sure I know WHERE bothe Dave M and Tom R got their Corsas!

Ready When U R, and I am confident you will LOVE the sound......... they actually sound BETTER / Mellower once they have a couple thousand miles on em! Thanks

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ya should hear it when we fire all the bikes up. The neighbors especially enjoy those early morning weekend ride fireups. Better come with earplugs if you plan on living next to me. :headbang:

Same here! :headbang: We LOVE the sound, and yes, the Corsa sound just gets better and better!
LOUD and MEANNNNNN...our Busa does NOT have straight pipes, so that's not as loud.
~juli

Rick530

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Same here! :headbang: We LOVE the sound, and yes, the Corsa sound just gets better and better!
LOUD and MEANNNNNN...our Busa does NOT have straight pipes, so that's not as loud.
~juli
'Busa's quiet compaired to these.
You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
A

atbardach

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw a viper that was shooting flames out of its side pipes the other night in NYC. What type of exhaust modifications allow this to happen? It looked extremely good...

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
rick530: Yeah, I kinda figured you had Choppers!!! The Busa is very quiet...QUICK and quiet, just the way Mike wants it, LOL! ENJOY this weekend!~! ~juli

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine