Does anyone have an aftermarket exhaust for sale?

wcollera

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am looking for an aftermarket exhaust. I am a poor college student if anyone wants to give me theirs that is ok too. I am willing to pay for shipping :) Additionaly, which of all the aftermarket exhaust gives the deep growl and rumble?

Bill

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Search "exhaust" gazillions of threads. Question gets asked weekly

Go to a "Club' event or get together to hear a system or the many different combinations for your self. Exhaust sound is so subjective. What one guy may think sounds like crap, is music to another. <:)

Snake Bitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Uhm...When I was in school, I had a 1965 Buick Special that barely ran...And I stole that!

I didn't think I'd ever mutter these words, but keep it stock...and buy some books!!!

RedSnakeGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wcollera, your sig is annoying! why do you have to be so arrogant and play it off as if you arent. you can be a genuine guy no matter what car you drive, but you seem to think that the viper is something people look up to you for, when in fact, they just like your car...

TZL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol....poor college students should ride bikes...not drive vipers....

well if you want a cheap exhuast, just take it to an exhuast shop, have them cut out all the cats, resonators, mufflers etc.........and straight pipe the entire thing....cheap and loud.

I am looking for an aftermarket exhaust. I am a poor college student if anyone wants to give me theirs that is ok too. I am willing to pay for shipping :) Additionaly, which of all the aftermarket exhaust gives the deep growl and rumble?

Bill

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wcollera, your sig is annoying! why do you have to be so arrogant and play it off as if you arent. you can be a genuine guy no matter what car you drive, but you seem to think that the viper is something people look up to you for, when in fact, they just like your car...

Do you need a tissue? :(

RedSnakeGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Do you need a tissue? :(

no, why would i? :rolleyes: