You must be registered for see images
EAX

Strong to severe thunderstorms will develop along a cold front in central Kansas late this afternoon and evening. However, by late afternoon isolated thunderstorms will also be possible across eastern Kansas and western Missouri, with the possibility for these storms to be severe. More widespread thunderstorms will push towards the Missouri river late this evening and through the early morning hours of Friday. There exists a moderate risk of severe weather with large hail, high damaging winds, flash flooding, and isolated tornadoes possible especially across portions of extreme western Missouri and eastern Kansas. This activity will continue to move east southeast through the Missouri River valley overnight, however a high degree of uncertainty exists as to whether nor not these storms will remain severe as they move through.

We understand.........already had 4 inches of rain on the night of the 3rd.
Hoping for no tornadoes. Not time to drive just yet.

FATHERFORD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL you sure that's not for houston?

I actually wish it would rain a little more, keeps me from watering my grass.

Hamrhead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We'll be getting out first 'Heat Wave' this weekend, and beyond --- 90+ degree Temps and plent of humidity. As always with this weather, a chance of T-Storms as well.

My Viper is parked for the time being...:(

Hamrhead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ya bunch of ***** *******. Those cars wont melt in the rain ya know.
Problem is I have no desire to drive my Viper like a '*****-*****'. Plus I'm too lazy to clean it after driving in the rain (It's Black BTW;)). On top of that, I'd rather drive it with the AC OFF and windows down, and Vipers do get kinda toasty in 90+degree heat & humidity.

It's my Toy. That's what it's for. That's ALL it's for (for me anyway:D).

I'll wait for the nice weather.

Kenneth Krieger

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Move to Arizona.......we had 94 days in a row without rain....had a 1/2 day of rain, and now another 9 days without moisture........sorry bout that!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang