Does this Viper look okay?

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There seems to be some fitment issues with the hood. The spacing between the hood and the fascia and both sills isn't, how shall I put it, pretty.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny they would keep showing just that side of the car though...yeah, it looks un-aligned! ~juli

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
vid in add was fun to watch

look at jh's computer, hair, etc. ten+ yrs earlier

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LJSPleFutk&feature=player_embedded[/media]

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The front right wheel seems out of place. Like it is not as far forward as it should be. Pictures could be causing the problem. It also looks like the car is not on level ground.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Art, this guy couldn't get it registered in CA, where are you going to register it?? Mike

CA emissions are very strict so that might be the reason. Like he said, I would call ahead of time before purchasing to see if it would be able to be registed. In NJ worst case scenerio you could register it as Historic and then you do not have to worry about inspections.

OP
OP
N

NK BREKR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike,

I'm not buying it, I was just browsing ebay and saw it pop up. I'm saving my pennies for a SSG coupe, that way I can keep up with you at Buttonwillow:drive:.

OP
OP
N

NK BREKR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The front right wheel seems out of place. Like it is not as far forward as it should be. Pictures could be causing the problem. It also looks like the car is not on level ground.

Joe, Nothing with you is on the level, :lmao: Hope all is well with you.

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Guy selling this car is known as 'Viper Russ' over here in the UK. He has tried to sell several 'Suspect Cars' to people overhere, using the PistonHeads website! :mad:

Personally, I would not go anyware near this ;)

This guy is clearly some kind of dealer, where they get dammaged cars and try to pass them on to unsuspecting customers :mad:

They always seem to use the same location for the pics ;)
(that Harbour front)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang