Don't suppose....

DBK1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don\'t suppose....

...there would be a kindly SRT-10 owner in the Metro Detroit Vicinity willing to let me take their car for a spin?

I know it's an odd question, but in the near future I'm going to have the opportunity to get some seat time in the Ford GT, and I thought it would be cool to gauge the performance levels and feels of all the big 3's top dogs. Do my own mini-inernet-comparo. I don't think my 422c.i stroker Z06 really qualifies, but I know how they go. I'd like to drive the GT and SRT-10 on a quick turn around time, and once I get the date of the GT seat time, it would be pretty neat to try and possibly get the cars together. I can probably arrange my GT drive time around the SRT owners schedule.

I'm sure there are quite a few potential GT buyers roaming around here as well so they'd probably like to get down on that info.

:usa: :cool:

ccbatson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Don\'t suppose....

Well, it so happens I fit your request very near you (listed as Novi). I have a 2004 silver srt10 Viper with 1300 miles on it. However, I am very skeptical and reluctant to take this kind of a risk. If you would like, you can forward some particulars (who you are, circumstances, etc) via email to [email protected] I don't check this email very often, so it may be a while prior to a response.

95Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Don\'t suppose....

Bring the GT to Woodward / Square Lake Bennigan's on August 19th 6pm. There will be 70 Vipers there (pre Woodward Cruise party) and ones from every generation that will exchange seat time with you.