Door Mirrors

themickster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi . Do the door mirrors fold in . I am taking my 05 SRT10 roadster on holiday to my house in France to terrorise the locals . I am worried that people on the ferry will knock the door mirrors badly when trying to get past on the car deck .So a boon if they fold back to the doors . I haven't the guts to push them back to check in fear of breaking them off if they dont. Sorry if this question has been asked before ,I cant see it if it has .

Mamba_153

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My 2005 SRT-10 (USA) side mirrors fold in. Look very carefully, before pushing. Added picture, hope it helps. Good luck.

Attachments

• IMG-3847.jpg
    IMG-3847.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 3
OP
OP
T

themickster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi ..
Thanks for the help. I cant see why mine dont too then , I will do the passenger one first just in case . Nothing much I can do about doors being opened and hitting my paintwork .

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Yeah, they should fold back. I fold mine up after I wash the car to try to **** out some of the water that gets stuck in there from time to time.

OP
OP
T

themickster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi . Thanks for the confirmation . I have tried and folded them in and out . I just wasnt brave enough to give then the grunt they needed to fold in .
France Tomorrow . Be nice to be driving on the right and be able to see around trucks to overtake . Cheers ..