Door Sills - Protection?

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Many customers say that our sidesill splitters act as sidesill 'guards'. Not only from gravel/sand splash, but you MUST step around these sills to enter and also exit the Viper. Similiar to GT-2 plastic sidesplitter, but extend 2" further; Functional; Aluminum.

Some call 'em 'ankle-biters' for the careless! They even train the owner to step wider. Compare at $799-$999.

IRS REFUND SPECIAL : $300

Kurt 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have seen several people who have applied the 3M clear tape on this part of the side sill with excellent results!! Just a thought.
smile.gif

Ulysses

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Coiled85,

3M sells clear tape of varying thickness that you can buy in rolls to specifically address this problem. Buy it at most autobody supply stores. Same stuff that the clear bra is made of.

Mayasa,

You can see John H's side sill cover on his website. I've seen it in person and it's very sharp looking.

Richard K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kind of off the original message, but I have the PartsRack side splitters installed on my GTS (currently in the brushed aluminum, but about to be painted)as well as the Autoform chin splitter. I have digitals of both, so If anyone would like send me an email and I'll forward them to you when I'm back at my other office.

Richard

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude