Door Speaker Grill Removal

dcvickers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do I get the grill off of the door speaker? I saw another thread that said I had to remove 3 screws, but I don't see any screws. Does the grill just pop off?

Wiretech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My 06 has 3 screws on the door speaker it's factory yours must have been changed therefore just use a small screwdriver and pop off the grill.

OP
OP
D

dcvickers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My 06 has 3 screws on the door speaker it's factory yours must have been changed therefore just use a small screwdriver and pop off the grill.

Thanks! Came right off. Now I have to figure out how to get to the regulator...

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used to have grills like these on my doors until one day my shoelace loop hooked onto one of the spikes and caused me to fall onto the garage floor as I was getting out of the car . I flopped around a little bit on the garage floor before realizing that half of the speaker grill was hanging off of my sneaker:lmao:

You must be registered for see images attach

Wiretech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used to have grills like these on my doors until one day my shoelace loop hooked onto one of the spikes and caused me to fall onto the garage floor as I was getting out of the car . I flopped around a little bit on the garage floor before realizing that half of the speaker grill was hanging off of my sneaker:lmao:

You must be registered for see images attach
That is an awesome looking grill, at least it happened in your garage not in an open public when everyone is admiring your viper, that would be too embarrassing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi