Drag Events Website

OP
OP
V

vipernate

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Paul.

Phil - The events have been added and thanks for the suggestion. I put it to use.

If anyone else knows about a drag event, please send me the info and I will get it on the site ASAP,
Thanks!

Snake Bitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nate...More info on Viper Nats...

The next major event is the Viper Nationals in Norwalk Oh Sept 12-13. Feature class is the Mod 2 Shootout. Rules are on the VCA calendar page under the event date. Norwalk is very liberal with Vipers. No rollbars until 11.00 officially, don't ask, don't tell for anything else.
We will also have a dial in event for everyone to run. We have Mod 2 cars from KY, MD, FL, Il ready to rumble. Great hospitality, Dream car garage cookout. PartsRack will give two 18" rears for best et on street tires. Car show, 600 vintage Mopars. Be there.

Snake Bitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And another...

Viper Days presents: Drag Racing at Brainerd International Raceway...Aug 22nd & 23rd

Bring you car out to BIR for the First Annual Viper Days Drag Racing Weekend. There will be a Domestic and an Import division with 3 classes in each. Stock, Modified, and Unlimited. We will be awarding 3 trophies deep per class and the fastest ¼ mile for each of the days! *** is an import class...When: Friday Aug 22nd and Sat Aug 23rd. Staging begins at 6pm and will run until dark!

Cost: $75 for 1 day or $100 for 2 days

· You must have a top on if you run 11 seconds or better.
· Helmets are mandatory
· Long sleeve shirt & long pants required
· Passengers are not allowed

DYNO SERVICE AVAILABLE: There will be a dyno at the track doing pulls starting at Noon on Friday and going all weekend. $75 for 3 pulls. For more information please call John Archer at 218-727-4806

To sign up for the event please contact Courtney at 847-612-4335.

Links:

<font color="blue">Brainerd International Raceway</font>

<font color="blue">Viper Days</font>