Drag Race Oct. 5th, Gainesville

fuelman

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Sept. 24, 2008,

Hello all,

Last weekend's meeting and cruise was a great time, despite the the rain. We all had a blast in St. Augustine. Please RSVP and send in payment for the Drag Race event in Gainesville on Sunday Oct. 5th. For those that would like, we have a hotel reserved for the night before. It is the Country Inn & Suites, we stayed there last time. It is new and nice with security. The Viper rate is $115 + tax per night. They are holding 15 rooms for us until Sept. 30th. The hotel is just off I-75 at:

4015 SW 43rd Street
Gainesville, Fl 32608
352-375-1550

The drag racing is $100 / car and includes lunch. If you bring a guest is $10 / guest for lunch. Call or email me for the credit card form, etc; [email protected] or 407-324-1342. You will need a HELMET and LONG PANTS. We have thw track from 9 am - 5 pm, all day. Bring more than one car if you want (just have to pay for it,) this is a great time to work on your launching an drag skills, it is just us all day. Please RSVPPPPPPP.........

OP
OP
fuelman

fuelman

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
We have an opportunity for the up-coming drag race event in Gainesville. David Mazyck and his Gainesville Road Race Club, have the road course at Gainesville rented on Saturday Oct. 4th. He has it rented for the morning session, but if there is interest from the Vipers he could rent it all day. This would give us quite a weekend, road course on Saturday and drag racing on Sunday. Let me know right away if you are interested. If you want to do the road course you will pay David or Gainesville Road Race directly. I am not sure of the cost, but I think it will be around $150 ish for the road course, I can revert as soon as I know how many people are interested.

Sincerely,
John Canal
President, Viper Club Central / North Florida

110 Timberlachen Circle, Suite #1012
Lake Mary, Florida 32746
Email: [email protected]
phone: 407-324-1342 Office fax: 407-328-0045
www.viperclubcfl.com

OP
OP
fuelman

fuelman

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
We have about 25 cars registered, we still have room for more. Get in contact with me if you are interested, we have the track all day and the weather looks like it is going to be pretty good. [email protected]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper