Drifting on ice

Schulmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to invite you to an unusual activity in St-Donat on Sunday January 27th 2008 from 9:30AM to 4:00PM.
Have you heard about drifting on ice ? It is a very fun winter activity. This is what you need to participate in this activity:
  • A car with propulsion that you have to disable the ESP system
  • All propelled cars are perfect for this activity: 300, Magnum , Charger, BMW, Mercedes, Porsche so on.
  • The speed is around 30-60 km/h on the track. Max 10 cars per session. No contacts are tolerated. This is not a high speed/race activity !
  • Helmet is mandatory!
  • I strongly suggest you to come with a navigator who will help you in your driving by indicating obstacles and the position of other cars on the track.
  • Helmet is mandatory for navigator too. He/she can also help you to dig out your car from the snow.
  • No need for ice drifting experience. However some track experience will help you to understand safety principles.
  • This activity requires a lot of concentration; please have a good rest the night before.
  • The track is on asphalt and ice rounded by snowbanks (no trees).
  • Non need for special tires. Your street tires are perfect. In fact too aggressive nailed tires will not be accepted.
  • If you wish to participate in this activity please contact me.
  • This is not our annual meeting …The annual meeting will take place in February
118_1865.JPG

118_1866.JPG

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That looks like fun. It's not too far from us, mind you I'd consider taking my truck if that is ok? Up here during the winter there is nothing more fun than sliding my truck like a rally car, and I would challenge a car on ice for fun, heck I slide my truck on dry pavement. :omg:

It was a bit muddy out last month.. here's my rig.. bit of a satire regarding the drifters.. hillbilly in a truck..

http://www.wincom.net/mnllehti/Duramax_Mud_drifting_10_28_2007_VC.wmv

I'm also going to get some studded tires for my 2 wheeled 640cc supermoto this winter.. we have a lake near us for some winter fun.

You must be registered for see images

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VERY cool, Mike...hope you're able to drift in your truck, LOVE that mud/truck video~~it's one of my faves! Great bike too...toys toys toys!!! LOL...enjoy! ~juli