Driver(s) Needed for VIR 13 hour next week

pdmracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vir 13 hour 10/23 , we have a great car , as some of you know, we lost the 12 hour at homestead 4/04 by 8 seconds. We have the car to win this. One of our drivers has a seriose illness & cant make it.

There is only 3 drivers on this team so you will get much track time( 4 hours)
the cost is very reasonable. if you dont want to do the full 4 hours & can find another driver, you can split the costs.

You must have an SCCA license.

Contact me at [email protected]

OP
OP
P

pdmracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ITS Porsche 944 , rwd sized for large drivers if need be ,I am 6'3.

Stints are 1:45 to 2:15 hours each

This car & team record: 2004 12 hour @ homestead 2nd place( lost by 8 seconds)
2003 12 hour of homestead 1st place
2002 24 hour of moroso 2nd place ( with Mike Hartely driving that year)

Price 3 drivers =2000 4 drivers 1000
Its a steal

Day time 770 495 8100
cell 6788585786

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's a great fun event - we did the 8 hour last year. If it's as hot as it was last year - WEAR A COOL SUIT - they were taking some of the Miata guys away in an ambulance from heat exhaustion. The extra time it took for us to add ice and hook up a cool suit kept our guys fresh for the entire 8 hours.

We'll be in OK for the Viper Days Finals - otherwise, I suspect we'd have a couple of drivers for you!

GOOD LUCK!

NDW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Peter,

Sounds like a blast and VIR is an excellent track. I am going to be in OK with the Viper Days gang as I suspect quite a few of the others will be also.

Good luck!

Newt

OP
OP
P

pdmracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey newt we just had the SM championship @ Roebling last weekend, I shattered the track record for SM on friday @ 124.5 with a sick motor! there was a 3 way tie with the championship so we ended up taking P5 inqualfien with the top 10 cars separated by.4, the top 2 cars were within.001. it was crazy

DanElam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have fun. We'll be at Summit Point with the FFR Spec Cobra and the wife's 944 Cup car for a little practice. We'll be back at VIR at the end of the month.

Not sure how much time at VIR you have or enduro time. If you might have some questions, send me a note: I have driven a couple enduros at VIR, used to hold one of the track records, and done some other enduros including last year's 25 Hours of Thunderhill. I've probably got some online videos of VIR that you can download too.

I haven't got a clue who is running this weekend but VIR tends to attract some fun cars!

OP
OP
P

pdmracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan, Ive done at least 6 hours there this year, thanks for the offer. By the way I had one of the fastest 924S's in the country(sold it this year) & still have much 944 set up notes if you are in need. I learned from the best.