Driver VS Passenger

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know this sounds absurd but to settle an argument I need to know from other Viper owners, how many of you find it harder to get in on the passenger side Vs the drivers side

Vman455

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, they're about the same, but I'll have to say driver's side because of the steering wheel.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Which side of the car is hardest to get in on?

Alcoholics Anonymous : <----the 1st step is to admit you have a problem :rolaugh:

Ok seriously, here's my 40k miles Viper experience opinion....

I find it harder to get in the passenger seat....damn ******* girl is always in the way. With that said, I still prefer it :D

Glad I could help. Don't hesitate to ask for more help in the future :D

Ratical2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seriously!? I would say the passenger side is harder to get into because I do it so rarely. I have the technique down for the drivers side. Hope that helps....

SkyBob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know this sounds absurd but to settle an argument I need to know from other Viper owners, how many of you find it harder to get in on the passenger side Vs the drivers side

It's much harder for me to get in on the passenger side because that means somebody else is driving my Viper.

Bob

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You meant to work on it right? I can't imgaine getting in on the passenger side and closing the door.

I also don't think that my hips swivel that direction, only the other way. I'd be screwed in the UK.

OP
OP
J

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeff likes to use it as an excuss to not let me drive the car when we are together. He has no problem with me driving seperate in the other Viper, but never wants to sit in the passenger side. He swears that its hard for him to get into the car from the passenger side, and I said that was stupid and just a lame excuss to not let my drive.

Let it be clear that he had the 94 since new and I bought the 08 but he drives the 08 and I drive the 94:dunno: Funny how everytime I buy a car he drives it till I buy a new one then he drives that and I get the older car:rolleyes:

Last edited:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I feel uncomfortable in the passenger seat too. To me, it feels tighter and hard to get in/out.

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would never be in the passenger seat of my own viper and it actually moving. If you are see my car go by and not me driving call the cops its been stolen:omg:

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yah, the passenger side of the interior was designed for a girl!

Robert, sounds like his excuses are working.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As someone who got in both sides, the driver side is easier to get into. Sorry Robert, guess it's in our 'driver' genes/jeans! :) ~~~jules

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Definitely not designed for a certain 'gender' at all...my mini doesn't work EITHER way! ;);) ~jules

We think the mini works both ways ;)

As far as 'Jeans' go, they can have a tendency to get a little tight for some of us guys - ever notice how slow some of us will slide into the seat?

Ted

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We think the mini works both ways ;)
As far as 'Jeans' go, they can have a tendency to get a little tight for some of us guys - ever notice how slow some of us will slide into the seat?
Ted

Ah yes, that ole excitement/Viper Fever attacking, eyyyyyy???? ;) Luckily, us GALS don't quite have THAT problem....:D ~jules

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It's sometimes caused by your miniskirt Jules!!!

Don't think that some of us guys don't notice that some (usually hotties) slide into their seats slowly ... while wearing their minis :):).

We'll consider the girl the winner if the guy actually trips or groans while getting into his Viper. NO Touching! well... maybe a little?

Ted

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, the slower we get in, the better~!!! (Plus we gotta watch those dang side sills anyway~!)
The groaning is AWESOME...;)
Leslie: Yep, sometimes it CAN be faster in the passenger seat...:) :) :) :) :) ~jules

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well, ... it does free up the hands and , can't write that ...

Who's groaning? Getting in? or after?

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ummmm, same place as "inject the venom's". And Robert's.

I was thinking that YOU were probably thinking of distracting the driver (Mike). Otherwise the groaning is not awesome, it's an expression of pain while in the act ... of getting in. 'Good' groaning usually requires some help from the other gender (the passenger one

Ted

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would say the passenger side would be harder to get into from my experience but as others have said, probably from a lack of practice.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, they're about the same, but I'll have to say driver's side because of the steering wheel.

I find the steering wheel actually helps getting in and out since I use it as a handle. That and lack of practice make the passenger seat entry feel like writing with the alternative hand.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmagnuss