DriveSRT Viper Photo Contest on Facebook

shine

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If you're on Facebook and feel so inclined, DriveSRT.com is running a Viper photo contest right now, and I'd appreciate a "Like" if you could throw it my way to help win!

This is a shot from the Bourbon Trail Tour the local VCA for Ky/In and Ohio took at the end of July... a unique opportunity for a red/black ACR Coupe and ACR Roadster to pose in front of the entrance to the offices at Winstar Farm in Versailles, KY... which is the home of 2010 Kentucky Derby winner Super Saver!

Alternatively, if anyone else on here wants to enter a photo in the contest, let us know so we can vote for it!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...79880110.84614.214841671860455&type=1&theater

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
S

shine

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks! I appreciate it!

They're putting up more pictures until the end of the week, lots of really nice shots all around. There are definitely no losers in this contest.

Matt162

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Awesome pictures! But I did submit a photo of my FE coupe, so im not to sure who im going to like! :omg:

OP
OP
S

shine

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hah, which is yours? You can vote for more than one, and even though I want to win, there's some amazingly beautiful shots up there

Clyde

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love your pic and your car! "Liked it." I put mine out there and if anyone feels it's worthy, I'd appreciate "a like" too.

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
S

shine

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Love your pic and your car! "Liked it." I put mine out there and if anyone feels it's worthy, I'd appreciate "a like" too.

That one is awesome, love the A-12! Is the front Fangs logo in red? I gave you a vote!

Clyde

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks shine! Your pic is the class of the contest though. Yep, its a Mamba and the red Fangs are stock on those.

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love the picture Shine! Putting both ACR's in that spot was one fantastic idea!

Clyde, love your picture too!

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't remember whose idea it was to put them there, but it wasn't my idea. Turned out great, though!

Pretty sure it was mine :2tu: Every now and then I come up with something decent.

Synergy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Many nice pictures for sure! The one with the Canyon in the background of a GTS is sweet!

Synergy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks! I shared it to a few close friends but I guess the word spread??

Shine your picture is very unique. I love it! The one with the Viper badge and American Flag is my favorite.

F

FrgMstr

My 9 year old daughter says the tree in front of your mansion looks like a creepy chicken. LOL!

OP
OP
S

shine

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Today's the last day to submit a picture... the contest runs until Nov 6th... get on it if you haven't yet!

OP
OP
S

shine

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My 9 year old daughter says the tree in front of your mansion looks like a creepy chicken. LOL!

On my picture with the two ACRS? Hah, funny, I can see that... but it's not my mansion :) It's the business offices at a horse farm here.

My mansion is way bigger. ;-)

JackDud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks! I shared it to a few close friends but I guess the word spread??

Shine your picture is very unique. I love it! The one with the Viper badge and American Flag is my favorite.

Thanks! I tried to do my best despite not owning a Viper (one day). And of course, congrats on your win!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62