Drove the Viper to a car show in Sunriver, OR. [PICS]

cornfish

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I thought I would share some pics of the car show this weekend. I should have entered my Gen 2 just to add some more vipers to the show. Anyway, here is a link to my other thread about it as well as the link right to the pics.

Thread -

http://forums.viperclub.org/driven/618387-exotic-car-show-sunriver-oregon.html#post2585229

Straight to the good stuff -

KingClucker/CARSHOW - Page 1 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Anyway, next year we should get together and enter our cars! We have to represent for the Vipers.. haha

- Ron (cornfish)

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the pictures...LOVE the LOTUS!~! (My second favorite car!) Looked like an awesome event with lots of different vehicles entered. Yeah, too bad YOU didn't enter yours, you needed MORE Viper-Power there~!!! Hope you get more local people with Vipers to enter next year!
~~juli

PatentLaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I am sitting there.....click open this thread....and there a few pictures....some nice cars and then

WHAMMO.....some REALLY nice cars.......

Thanks a bunch for posting this. I know it took lots of time to go through all of the downloads and everything, but that was some special event.

I won't ruin it for others, just look through the cars. Some very exotic stuff. Nice pictures.

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow...I personally crossed seeing an Enzo off my bucket list a few months prior, but seeing a McLaren F1...wow. What are there...8 in the U.S.? We have some car shows around here, but usually the Viper or occasional Lambo make up the more exotic entries. YOU, sir, went to a proper show! Thanks for posting...I'm a jealous man!

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I shoulda gone to that one. My friends from Salem were there with their Viper......it's the one with the baby seat in it. They had thier first child in August and it was their first outing and I missed it. They also have a Ferrari 328 and their new son, Parker, has a shirt that says "My Mom's Viper is faster than my my Dad's Ferrari".

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I shoulda gone to that one. My friends from Salem were there with their Viper......it's the one with the baby seat in it. They had thier first child in August and it was their first outing and I missed it. They also have a Ferrari 328 and their new son, Parker, has a shirt that says "My Mom's Viper is faster than my my Dad's Ferrari".

LOL on the shirt~! For those who never believed a VIPER could even HAVE a car seat for babies in it, I also have been witness to one, a RACING one from Canada~! The only trouble is the seat faces forward. Too bad you didn't attend this one, Mark, the cars are INcredible!~! ~juli

treed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great pics. That's some pretty serious hardware for a local car show. Are most of those cars "local"? to that area? I don't think we have that many exotics here in the Cincinnati area, let alone see that many in one place.

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bend Oregon and Sunriver Oregon (about 17 miles apart) are home to some of the wealthiest individuals in Oregon. It's a nice retirement area. Real outdoorsy, skiing, boating, best fly fishing in the Northwest, hunting and it has a nice high desert Spring, Summer and Fall.....snows in the Winter. I have personally run into several ex-Steelers (Hall of Famers) who have homes there. I also saw the 400K Porsche that Toby Macguire (sp) bought when it was at the Porsche dealership there.

Ratical2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was surprised by the quality and quantity of the cars at your show. Way cool!
I have friends that live in Bend and in Prineville and agree that Oregon has very beautiful country. All that and no sales tax too!

Rick530

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I use to have a house just up the road from you in Gold Beach. Nice area! Riding the jetboats up the Rogue River is a total blast!!!:2tu:

Bend Oregon and Sunriver Oregon (about 17 miles apart) are home to some of the wealthiest individuals in Oregon. It's a nice retirement area. Real outdoorsy, skiing, boating, best fly fishing in the Northwest, hunting and it has a nice high desert Spring, Summer and Fall.....snows in the Winter. I have personally run into several ex-Steelers (Hall of Famers) who have homes there. I also saw the 400K Porsche that Toby Macguire (sp) bought when it was at the Porsche dealership there.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qdog