Dwayne @ PBC Automotive hooked it up....

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally got around to installing my headers.... and cat delete.... 3" all the way back. This thing is a monster now, I found a new love for my Viper. We spent this past Saturday mocking it up and installing it along with my new wheels. Take a look:

You must be registered for see images attach

Christian, the owner of PBC, is a very friendly and easy guy to work with. Dwayne and VP have worked on a few other Viper owners cars including Keda, Walt and Jack in the past. If you would like to contact him reach out to me or contact Christian:

PBC Automotive
14500-C Lee Road
Chantilly, VA
703-818-9840
[email protected]
www.pbcautomotive.com

Last edited:

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the new wheels. What did you do with old ones?

Perhaps PBC Automotive wants to put together a tech day?

OP
OP
G

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the new wheels. What did you do with old ones?

Perhaps PBC Automotive wants to put together a tech day?

Still have them, may sell them.

Actually they do and I need to talk to you about setting it up.

OP
OP
G

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Update: If we can get some interest and put on a good event, then we have permission from the owner to do a Tech Day and make it an official Viper Tech Day every year. Here is what we can have for this event:

-Raffle off a free oil change or small maintenance/service. (This shop is full service)
-All VCA members receive 15% off labor all year round.
-Tech day with sign up of 12-15 Vipers. Submit a list of work you would like to perform or questions you may want addressed. This would be a DIY with the help of a Viper Tech.
-Of course food and drinks would be provided.
-Car Wash if anyone is interested.

We would also plan to have an outside vendor come in and talk about their product/service. Personally I have used a lot of vendors with positive experiences that I would like to share with our local members. The firs Tech Day would have Cliff @ Auto Armour present to talk about clear film for paint protection, he also specializes in fixing paint imperfections (take a look at my paint).

If anyone has any additional ideas please pass it along and we can consider adding it to our agenda.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950