Dyno day and BBQ at DynoTex Racing in San Antonio

opnwide

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saturday, March 15 will the South-central's Dyno Day. This year we are combining it with a BBQ as the facility actually has BBQ grills on site! Bring lots of meats and drinks and maybe a couple of lawn chairs if you have room. Space at the main picnic table will be at a premium.

Fee is $30-40 for two runs, depending on how many Vipers show up. We have the facility rented from 10-2 or whenever the cars stop running.

T-shirts will be available for purchase, and I promise to have a few more this year as last year's shirts sold out very quickly. Tshirts will be $20 each.
They'll be grey again, with printing front and back (like last year's). Let me know if you want any special size or design shirt (i.e. tank top in childs medium).

I am going to try to get Maxwell Dodge in Austin to throw in a few prizes for the best performing Vipers in each class.

DynoTex is located off I-35 on the northern edge of San Antonio, not far from Ratama Park. This is becoming the place to dyno your car in the central Texas area. Visit DynoTex's website at www.dynotexracing.com or drop me a message at [email protected].

OP
OP
O

opnwide

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The fee to dyno has been lowered :laugh: . $20 will now pay for two dyno runs. :laugh: :laugh: This is the cheapest you'll find to dyno your car so show up and take advantage of it.

Maxwell Dodge in Austin is going to throw in some prizes for the most horsepower in the following classes: gen I, gen II, gen III, modified. The first three classes will be handicapped per bolt on mod, just like last year. If you don't like the handicap, you can always compete in the modified class. Last year's winner was Tinman's twin-turbo monster!

There is also a sign in sheet for the BBQ at www.austinsmilecenter.com . We are all going to bring a little something so email me with what you'd like to contribute and I'll post it.
thanks again,
Greg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960