Dyno Day May 9th........May 3rd Autocross SOLD OUT!!!!

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Autocross May 3RD....SOLD OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sign up now for Dyno Day always a good time even if you do not dyno your car you can get or share a lot of information on what you have done or want to do to your snake........Email Rick ASAP>>>>>>
New England Viper Club
Dyno Day May 9th
Pro Tree Performance
Hi Everyone. The NEVCA is having a Dyno Day on Saturday May 9th at Pro Tree Performance in Hudson, New Hampshire. Dana Lobardozzi has invited us to his facility for a nice quiet and peaceful day of Dyno pulls. Dana is also trying to get a special guest to show up at this event this year, so bring your camera. SWEET!!! Here is your chance of seeing what your Viper has under the hood, whether it is factory, or you just did some modifications to your Viper, or just looking for your baseline. I can tell you there are a few impressive cars in the club that have shown up in the past like Jerry Colpits’s car with over 748.7 RWHP and 841.0 RWTQ, and Tim Cloutier’s car with 629.7 RWHP and 763.4 RWTQ. This is a great way to meet and spend the day with all of your fellow Viper Club members. Dana has offered to give us 3 Pulls on his Dynojet for $50.00 and you will receive your Air & Fuel Ratio and RWHP and RWTQ. I’m sure if he can make any minor adjustments to make your car better, he will. He said he will also fire up his grill, and cook some burgers and hot dogs. Dana is a great guy and very knowledgeable about Vipers. At Pro Tree Performance they do all sorts of work. It is a great time to ask those questions you might have about that project you want to have done. You can also go to their website: www.protreeperformance.com . This event will start at 9:30 AM, and we will meet at Pro Tree Performance is at 120 Ferry Street which is also Rte 111 in Hudson, MA. It is just over the Mass Line. You can just use Mapquest for directions. Pro Tree Performance Shop Tel # 1-... and my cell # 1-508-717-2698 . I would like to get a head count of people who would like to attend this event. There is no charge if you would like to bring a guest. So save the date, and remember it’s less than 2 weeks away.
If you have any questions pertaining to this event, don’ hesitate to send me an email at [email protected] . This event is not all about HP and burgers. What am I saying?! YES it is! Come on out for a great time with us!
I need to give Dana a head count ASAP so sign up soon.
Vice President
Rick Desrosiers

Jerry Colpitts
President
New England Viper Club
10 Arrowhead Point Rd
Bristol N.H. 03222
603-744-6537- H
603-279-8791- W
508-726-7864-Cell:2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu:

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi guys
Autocross was a good time, I can't say I was the fastest viper there. Because Paul Lussier was there. I also wasn't the fastest time there either, taken by a miata. But what I can say, I had the best looking and brightest Viper there. Had a good time hope to see more in the future. The autocross was sold out , and just a note that there were 20 novice there this time. Everyone had a good time.

RICK

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960