DYNO RESULTS from BTR 650 "PLUS" Package on 2001 CREAMPUFF...........check it!

Tom Welch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DYNO RESULTS from BTR 650 \"PLUS\" Package on 2001 CREAMPUFF...........check it!

One of our customers Mr. Byron Stewart has recently modded his 2001 GTS viper with our BTR 650 SS PLUS package. Here are his dyno pull results from earlier tonite:

590 RWHP and 906 RWTQ.................Yep!! 906 RWTQ!

Thats 694 BHP and 1066 Flywheel Torque! His car has our BTR 650 Package and our new NGP Nitrous system. His A/F averaged 11.0.

Dyno sheets will be posted shortly......we would like to thank Mike Norris of Norris Motorsports, a well known and respected Corvette tuner for the use of his dyno and after hours time. His dyno is a Dynojet 248C. Correction factor was 1.01. We have dynoed several Vipers at this facility and find this dyno to be accurate and consistant.

His car has stock cam, heads and stock CAST pistons. We will be upgrading his car to our 750 PLUS package over the next few weeks but he will be running it tomorrow nite(weather permitting) at Orlando Speedworld and earning his right of passage into the Whoop Asp Race Team.

Some might say "its just a set of headers and a nitrous system". I say "it will be the first CREAMPUFF viper with stock internals in the 10's, and its all about a well thought out, correct combination of components that equals Total Horsepower" without devistating the wallet of the consumer and ruining the resale value of a stock configured collectable sportscar like the Viper.(bolt-ons UNBOLT) These systems are a combination of time tested components and state of the art technology.

Thanks to Larry for all your help on this car.

See you at the track tomorrow!

Tom
Http://btrviper.com

"BTR Performance, Where Value and the Dollar come together"

MES

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: DYNO RESULTS from BTR 650 \"PLUS\" Package on 2001 CREAMPUFF...........check it!

Nice #'s hope he can back it up at the track, let us know how it goes. Makes me want to get off my lazy rear and finish my BTR nitrous install, 1/4 way done.

OP
OP
T

Tom Welch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: DYNO RESULTS from BTR 650 \"PLUS\" Package on 2001 CREAMPUFF...........check it!

Norman,
Thanks, we are trying!

Scott P.
Got a set-up for you!

MES,
Get off the computer!

Sheyster,
Check the products section of my site for more on the system and pricing.

Thanks again,

Tom

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Dude. Thats sweet.!! Its really is

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

After Byron's trip through the clocks , everyone else will be asking for a BYE-RUN!!

Congrats and power to the people!

MES

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
Gary Lamont

-Viper GTS. (Dynoed at 3,844 HP)
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is it just my imagination or does every week your Viper gain 1,000 HP
laugh.gif
I need to get me some of what you have
tongue.gif

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Supercharger and Nitrous? Good God! Anyone out there have this combo??

OP
OP
T

Tom Welch

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Dan,

It is done that way on purpose. Torque accelerates these cars, NOT horsepower. Wonder why the factory gave them more torque?

One derivative of horsepower is heat. Excessive heat is potentially damaging to any internal combustion engine over time. Our method of increasing torque eliminates excessive heat buildup while at the same time gives safe, effective power gains, even to lighly modified cars. Its another facet of our "Total Horsepower" philosophy. This particular car will run way down in the 10's and can drive anywhere as the engine itself is STOCK.

Not to sound political, but feel free to contact me for more specific information and to try this system out to add more GO to your supercharged car.

Thanks for your questions,

Tom

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yes, there are, and it's sick..

Can you say excess of WAY over 1,000 RWTQ?

TurboSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Way to go Tom!
Who says you gotta spend big bucks to have a fast Viper???

BLS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
How did things go at Orlando speedway?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Click on the link below in my sig file... the 10.5 second run was made w/ the following mods:

1.) BTR Cold Air Intake
2.) BTR Belenger Headers and Catback
3.) BTR NOS/Propane kit
4.) John Prunner's ET Steets and Skinnies

About 3 months ago we upgraded the car to a BTR 750 Super Snake (Heads, Cam and Roller Rockers). But, we haven't had a chance to run it at the track yet.

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Was looking for old info on headers and came across this.

How did things go at Orlando speedway?

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

WOW BLS thanks for the update.

Congrats on the speed and good luck with your new add ons.

If you do get to the track maybe you could email me or post it. Maybe I can make it down there.

Thanks.