Dyno Results from this evening...

BlackSRTCoupe

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well, I took my car over to the dyno shop this evening just to do a couple baseline runs. I wanted to make sure the car was performing the way it was supposed to. I thought the results came out well, but the interesting thing is the A/F ratios. I think there may be a lot more power hiding above 3500 RPM. This is the results for my bone stock 1500 mile 06 Coupe.

For those in the know what do you think about the fuel ratios??????

-Ron

You must be registered for see images

Sam 01 RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good #'s, but she's pig rich as she goes over 4k rpm, there's definately some power to be had by a tune, and leaning it out a bit.
:)

valentine_viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My '04 dyno'd 442 rwhp and 482 on torque, so your numbers are fine. Call Dan at DC performance and inquire about his ECU reflash. Dodge sets the car up to run very rich from the factory. The reflash will optimize fuel and timing maps as well as do away with the annoying skip-shift. Expect at least a 30 rwhp bump-up and 25 lb ft more torque. The car will also run way smoother and have much better throttle response.

viperrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Increases between 3500 and 5500 rpm is exactly where my '05 made significant gains after the ecm being reprogrammed by Dan Cragin at DC Performance. Bill

DB/Paxton SRT-10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
After the DC Performance computer reflash, the lean condition below 3500 rpm will be corrected. The A/F ration will be 11-12:1 throughout the RPM band. It results in a very smooth idle and lower rpm driving.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960