Dynoed the car! wow!

The Hammer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I am doing a few light mods soI decied to baseline the car before we did anything. I wnet to Redline Racing in Rotterdam NY (a Friend of mine) and we made 2 runs back to back on my stock 2003 srt 478.2 RWHP Wow I thought that was great! What are other seeing? post a few results

Fast Too

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats pretty good. I had very low 400's when we baselined mine. It was very hot and humid that day though. When my build is complete we are hoping for something around 700 rwhp. Good luck with your mods....what are you doing to the car?

black mamba1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats pretty good. I had very low 400's when we baselined mine. It was very hot and humid that day though. When my build is complete we are hoping for something around 700 rwhp. Good luck with your mods....what are you doing to the car?
Fast Too, you putting a Paxton on to get those numbers?

valentine_viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Those are fantastic numbers for a stocker. Must have been cool out. My '04 dyno'd 442 rwhp and 481 lb ft of torque on a hot day.

What was your torque?

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I am doing a few light mods soI decied to baseline the car before we did anything. I wnet to Redline Racing in Rotterdam NY (a Friend of mine) and we made 2 runs back to back on my stock 2003 srt 478.2 RWHP Wow I thought that was great! What are other seeing? post a few results

Hi Marc--(did you get the pic I sent you?)...that's a great result from the mods you added.
We have similar results as you, a bit more as dyno'ed at RomarRacing/Kyle as referred by Chuck....juli

OP
OP
T

The Hammer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli I didn't add the mods yet that's stock mods are still on order. Howard said it's a factory freak all the other vipers have been between 430- 448 RWH he has no answer but I am lucky to have a good one. Temp was 70.5 degrees, corrected air was around .9961

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Way to go Hammer!! Someone building that engine must have really cared about doing it right with everything balanced and toleranced to the nth degree! I figure that must mean you're about 550 hp at the flywheel vs. the advertised 505 hp.

Regards,
Aaron

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli I didn't add the mods yet that's stock mods are still on order. Howard said it's a factory freak all the other vipers have been between 430- 448 RWH he has no answer but I am lucky to have a good one. Temp was 70.5 degrees, corrected air was around .9961

Well, that must've felt good!!!~~~~good luck with the mods as well...juli

OP
OP
T

The Hammer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got up off the floor long enough to get to the computer. Yeh we guesed about 543 to the flywheel. But we have seen car the other way also just happy I got a good one.
Juli you going to lake george for the car show in a few weeks that place is crazy at night

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got up off the floor long enough to get to the computer. Yeh we guesed about 543 to the flywheel. But we have seen car the other way also just happy I got a good one.
Juli you going to lake george for the car show in a few weeks that place is crazy at night

Hey Marc~~unfortunately, we've never made that car show, except on Sunday afternoons, as Mike's work schedule conflicts....you going? If so, have a great time, we'd probably come up on that Sunday, but wouldn't be there til noon-ish. Have you talked or seen Bo lately? Is he going up? ~juli~