early 93 hard top

BIRD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to buy a used hard top for my early 93, but I'm confussed as to what fits. Could I get some help on this please.

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bird- I bought an aftermarket hardtop for my 92. Vipermania! I do not know if anyone would offer you a used top.

There are 2 other tops available- Mopar and Autoform. Not positive but I think both of these top require some involved installation. You have to take the black pad off of the sport bar to install the top.

The Vipermania top installs directly in about 5 minutes. Some people do not like the look of the Vipermania top. "Looks Like A Helmet". Yes I think it does, but not a problem for me.

Good luck finding the top.

OP
OP
B

BIRD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Jeff I would like to find a used one as I don't want to put a ton of dough into this car. I'm new to viper ownership and just joined the New England chapter. Hope to see you at some of the events.

Vip-RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have an early 93 and the only way to go is like Jeff said. I also have the same top as he does. I love it and t is easy to install..and it is securely latched (very important).

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone have a picture of the Vipermania top? I am curious to see why everyone thinks it looks like a helmet.
I don't believe I have ever seen one.

Thanks,
Ed

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ACELLR8:
Does anyone have a picture of the Vipermania top? I am curious to see why everyone thinks it looks like a helmet.
I don't believe I have ever seen one.

Thanks,
Ed

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

More like a Top Hat...

Vip-RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am away from home, but I have oe pic that I have with me of the Viper with the top on. I need it scanned and then it will be ready for you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine