Earthquake? No, I just started my Viper!

CEJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Raleigh, NC...we felt it for a few seconds and heard the loud, low rumbling. No damage here thankfully.

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Felt all the way here in Colorado. Guess everywhere is having them or there are a lot of Vipers starting up before hibernation soon.

viper_itch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was in my 12th floor office and quickly processed that is wasn't someone steeling my Viper.

The swaying building was a bit disconcerting.

Funny, because in May a friend asked what it was like to drive the Viper and I said then, "it is like driving an earthquake"

jsarker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Felt it out here in Michigan (metro Detroit area). Actually, my coworkers felt it and let me know about it. I was too busy spinning in my office chair (not really).

-Jon

Gus Strakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was in downtown Baltimore, 8th floor of a hospital, taking a class on my upcoming knee surgery when everything started rumbling, more bouncing than swaying. On the way home my son called and asked if the vipers were ok. I had one on the lift and one underneath, and when he said that, I realized I may have a serious problem on my hands. Thankfully, all was well when I got home. I did let the lift down, and put them side by side, though, because of the anticipated aftershocks.

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was in downtown Baltimore, 8th floor of a hospital, taking a class on my upcoming knee surgery when everything started rumbling, more bouncing than swaying. On the way home my son called and asked if the vipers were ok. I had one on the lift and one underneath, and when he said that, I realized I may have a serious problem on my hands. Thankfully, all was well when I got home. I did let the lift down, and put them side by side, though, because of the anticipated aftershocks.

LMAO that's pretty funny Gus! Your son has some pretty good priorities! LOL Vipers first, family second! :rolaugh:

--RS

lmcgrew79

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was standing in a parking lot looking at a project here in wv. I didnt feel anything. My wife 5 miles away did. Maybe im just immune to the ground pounding from the viper. lol

chambers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I felt it at work. The whole damn floor started moving. I then thought when I get home what damage to expect. When I got home and raised the garage door (kept my eyes closed) there she sat without a scrare or dent. My bikes are hanging on the ceiling over head of the Viper. I did experience some pictures that fell off the walls. Other than that everything else was fine.

MontrealSoft

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Man you like living dangerously :)

Kudos on your son's priorities :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine