EBAY, PRISTINE TESTAROSSA FOR SALE, HURRY!!!

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Price is a little high. The older TR's just aren't bringing the money. There was a guy on the Ferrari site who sold a TR (I think it was an 86, or an 88) with a $39k reserve, and that car had 30k miles on it.

This one hasn't met reserve at $59k? Reserve should be $50k, IMO.

Not trying to be a wet blanket - but you posted the link to eBay so I figured it was fair game for a reply :)

GTSREDDOG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont think I could afford the upkeep on such cars. I just want to drive and have fun!!! :D Yeah hurry up and bid look at the total number of bidders..
Big FAT ZERO bids :eek:

OP
OP
B

bigr1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, I would imagine that there are some testarossa's selling for $45-50k but they cant touch mine, I gaurantee it! I have everything the car orignially came with, try replacing that (near impossible unless you have thousands to blow on replacing memoribilia). I would be willing to bet that the $45k range Ferrari's are in some serious need of service, lack of maintenece (records especially, very very important), factory tools, manuals, service manuals, parts distributors and parts manauls, ect. Most of these items are all but obsolete at this point. Read my auction for more information. For instance The 30k service costs atleast $8000.00 at a authorized Ferrari shop. Thats nothing to sneeze at and a well documented/completely Ferrari factory authoized/serviced Testrossa, one owner, complete history, Southern California car (late 80's model) will go for as high at $80+k (see Dupont for reference).

My price is more that adequate and more than fair.

As with Vipers there were many small changes through the years that makes certain Ferrari's more desireable. For instance, 1987 was the best and last year for this car, in my opinion. 1st year for dual mirrors and the last year for Formula 1 Spline center locking lug wheels. Its all in what the specific buyer wants.

Saying that, I am sorry to post this here because I know its not "Viper" specific, but I want to get another Viper and thats why I am selling simply put. So I would hope that you would all appreciate my openess and honesty in this matter. Thanks

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
bigr1, what a beautiful car!
I wish I had money to put it next to my RT and Galaxie....
I always loved the old Lambo's (Countach) and Testarossa.
Good luck with the bidding!
I hope you'll get a great price and will come back to the Viperworld.
Lauri

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang