EBC Greens anyone?

KHitman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Anybody want a set of EBC Greens? I put about 300 miles on them. I figured I would use them for driving on the street then switch when I was going to the track, but after the first time I had to change back to the old ones, I decided to just not bother.

I'm just getting used to the stock dust again. :curse:

I think I paid $150 plus shipping. If someone wants to make me a decent offer, i'll ship them to ya.

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have greens, no dust, I like mine.
I'll pay shipping if you want to send them to me.

That seems fair.

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joe - Watch because the compound of EBC Greens changed a few years ago creating more dust than the previous generation EBC Greens. I've tried 2 sets of the "modern" EBC Greens within the past 2 years. You may be dissappointed with the later greens. I switched to Porterfield R4-S pads. They are MUCH cleaner...nearly dustless.

OP
OP
K

KHitman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Joe - Watch because the compound of EBC Greens changed a few years ago creating more dust than the previous generation EBC Greens. I've tried 2 sets of the "modern" EBC Greens within the past 2 years. You may be dissappointed with the later greens. I switched to Porterfield R4-S pads. They are MUCH cleaner...nearly dustless.

You are correct. I was told the same thing. They are about 50% less dust than stock vs 80%-90% less dust from the old compound...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4