Edmunds: 2013 SRT Viper vs. 2012 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Comparison Test

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Am i the only one who notices that the viper trapped over 1 mph higher than the zr1?

The genv is a beaste plain and simple.

Genv owners are getting an amazeingly beautiful exterior...arguably the best interior ever in a american sports car plus the bragging rights of a car that can out mph a zr1 in the quartermile and arguably the fastest ever published rwd manual 0-60 in a major mag

That's the way I see it too. The Gen V is bad to the bone. I'm fine if the Viper is not for everyone. I don't want to see them on every block, like Mustangs and Vettes.

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Am i the only one who notices that the viper trapped over 1 mph higher than the zr1?The genv is a beaste plain and simple.Genv owners are getting an amazeingly beautiful exterior...arguably the best interior ever in a american sports car plus the bragging rights of a car that can out mph a zr1 in the quartermile and arguably the fastest ever published rwd manual 0-60 in a major mag
I can't believe the cesspool of negativity over here. It's like I am surrounded by a bunch of spoiled brats. It's rather unbelievable actually.

madninjaskillz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still planning on getting a Fifth gen. That doesn't mean I'm happy with the sandbagging and poor decision making coming out of SRT regarding tires and brakes. There is so much more performance left in this car though.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang