Eibach Pro-kit Lowering Springs

2005 SRT-10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You may be able to "get away with it" but you also might blow your shocks. If you go springs and caps you will likely increase your chances of a blown shock sooner or later.

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
dont do springs n caps unless your gonna cruise only! ant spirited driveing they will kill you!!! makes the car very loose and scary feeling..

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really? That's discouraging, springs only are okay though?
thay are not as bad as both but i have done both and i have to tell you, its dangerous as hell, it makes the whole car feel unsafe even in a high speed straight,but go into a long sweeper and it will scare the hell out of ya at a good rate of speed..that **** should be illegal.....

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
stiffer spring rate will yes help to a point,but is a band aid and will drive like a log truck

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I did eibachs for awhile......car didn't feel real good but I also didn't align it.
It looked much better lower but I still wanted lower...so I had to step up to the KW's and then aligned the car.
When I c vipers now at stock ride height I think wow I like mine much better. But I do give up alot of ride comfort with this height and constantly have to watch how I approach every driveway/parking lot/etc etc.