Elite Motorsports

prosportsrep

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Elite Motorsports phone number disconnected

Chuck,

I forgot the name. I should not have as I eat there, yellow door and Sangeria's all the time. I would love to come for some track experience. I got the 2000 RT10 done and super charged but a little nervous taking it up to speed. Maybe you can give me some pointers and we can go around the track a few times together? I dont want to put it in the wall. You can PM me or shoot me a email. thanks again Chuck for the invite. Looking forward to it.

Kristian

prosportsrep

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Cudaman

One of us either read or wrote incorrectly. I am a Floridian and a Florida business owner as well. I thought you were making reference to point that I got special treatment because I live in Florida and Scott lives in Florida. Now I understand. I hope you do too! I dont think any of the tuners are bad. I have had only one tuner other than the Dodge Garage and it was pleasant. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I love Florida and my Florida based business.

Kristian

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Chuck,

I forgot the name. I should not have as I eat there, yellow door and Sangeria's all the time. I would love to come for some track experience. I got the 2000 RT10 done and super charged but a little nervous taking it up to speed. Maybe you can give me some pointers and we can go around the track a few times together? I dont want to put it in the wall. You can PM me or shoot me a email. thanks again Chuck for the invite. Looking forward to it.

Kristian

You may not want to follow Chuck near the tire wall............ ;) :p

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Cudaman

One of us either read or wrote incorrectly. I am a Floridian and a Florida business owner as well. I thought you were making reference to point that I got special treatment because I live in Florida and Scott lives in Florida. Now I understand. I hope you do too! I dont think any of the tuners are bad. I have had only one tuner other than the Dodge Garage and it was pleasant. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I love Florida and my Florida based business.

Kristian

No harm no foul.....

we all are the same state team with families and our businesses.

No worries here ....

Glad to see we both are fine with it. :2tu:

Ward

Cudaman :usa: