ELK GROVE VILLAGE ILLINOIS

roofum

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SEEN A WOMEN IN A RED SRT LAST NITE AT RTE 83 & landmier road . i think because i was in 2001 she look at us then with out as much as a hand wave she was gone.now i know what people think of you half of &%^^%$$ that drive these cars you give us a bad name .I LOVE THE CAR BUTT YA CANT CONTROLL WHO BUYS UM.THAT IN TURNS SHOULD GET THE SINGLE FINGER SALUTE

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
roof, where you been for the last month? Are you drunk cuz I didnt understand a damn word you just said! In another hour after I finnish off this bottle I will probably understand you.

Donuts4me9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
roofum, were you on 83 turning east on 111th st a week or two ago? I passed by you in my black 94'\

Scott

Donuts4me9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
we both waved, that was actually my second viper sighting of the day. I've had my 94' for about a month and I go out and see 2 vipers in one day ! It was incrediable ! I was grinning like a fool ...

snampro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SEEN A WOMEN IN A RED SRT LAST NITE AT RTE 83 & landmier road . i think because i was in 2001 she look at us then with out as much as a hand wave she was gone.now i know what people think of you half of &%^^%$$ that drive these cars you give us a bad name .I LOVE THE CAR BUTT YA CANT CONTROLL WHO BUYS UM.THAT IN TURNS SHOULD GET THE SINGLE FINGER SALUTE

I experienced a similar attitude from a SRT-10 FE Coupe driver when we both pulled into a gas station (I was in my VIPER) and I walked over to see the car and say hello. He'll be getting the one finger salute in the future.

What is it with GenIII guys? Guess they are just mad that my old car has better lines...(GenIII's have a cup holder you know, nothing to be proud of)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang