Epic Video Contest, help a viper win it!!

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So, someone suggested that I enter my burnout video in the "Epic Contest" that Sprint is throwing. The ten videos with the highest vote count get free movie tickets for a year. The winner is selected from those ten videos by Michael Bay and wins $25,000. I had to edit the video down to 30 seconds and I couldn't use music so it is a bit different than the other burnout video that you may have seen. If you could vote for me, I'd appreciate it, thanks. Oh, and you are allowed to vote every day if you are so inclined.

Link to vote in the contest

EPIC BURNOUT

Original Video

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FidoUnp2o0M[/media]

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to nominate Twister and his co-pilot "Poo Bear," who will be all buckled up in the ledder seat, to make a helmet cam video, or cell phone to cam corder video, of his car in a pretend race sporting a dangling titanium exhaust and new plug wires with his windsheild wipers playing "we will rock you" in the background. Such impressive footage is sure to bring home the gold. Makara's professional clip stands no chance.

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Cool Video. Might be more apt to support you if you were a fellow VCA member. 1570 Posts and asking for support when you don't support the website you post on?

99VPRGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool Video. Might be more apt to support you if you were a fellow VCA member. 1570 Posts and asking for support when you don't support the website you post on?

Wow, are you serious? The guy has been posting here since 2001 and just asked you to support him by voting on a VIPER video that would represent our car in a national spotlight. Who cares if he isn't a member. Stop being snobby and grow up.

OP
OP
M

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I have been a VCA member on and off since I bought my first viper about nine years ago. At the moment I am not a member. If that really bothers you, don't help me out. To those that do vote for me, I appreciate your support. Thanks!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang