EVENT Reminder!! Romancing the chrome (Keene Dodge)

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reminder: this weekend (4-14) is the event by Keene Dodge. This should be a good event. I think John will be at the Blackthorne Inn Cruise/lunch, he asked if I could be at this event since the two events are the same date. Unfortunately i am leaving for The NARRA event at Road Atlanta and will be out of town.

You must be registered for see images attach

I promise to take plenty of pictures while there. Who knows, maybe the new Viper GTS-R will show up!

Next event will be Baysox Stadium.

See you all soon,
Steve Gray
Virginia/Maryland Region
Vice President

Last edited:

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't make this event...going to Charlotte for the NHRA event this weekend...and scoping out VOI hotspots :headbang:

Gus Strakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm flying back into BWI late Friday night. If my flight lands on time and I'm not too tired, I hope to be at the Hunt Valley Cars'n Coffee early. Either way, I'll be at the car show in Jarrettsville by 10, but I can only stay a couple hours. We have the Steeplechase ("Manor Races") starting early afternoon, and I've had long standing commitments to attend with friends. I plan on leaving the car show around noon, and I've made arrangements to park where I can get out early. Anyone else coming?