David Jenkins

Enthusiast
Reaction score
827IMG_3977-med.JPG
827IMG_3989-med.JPG
827IMG_3983-med.JPG
827IMG_3984-med.JPG
827IMG_3986-med.JPG

I wasn't too sure how the rear would look after paint, but I think it turned out ok. We also installed our debri guard in the rear fascia, unfortunatly it's not visable. I'll shoot another pic showing it.

Thanks to Tony and Trinh for teaching this dumb ol' hillbilly redneck from Ohio how to use a computer and post pictures. I think this internet thing might catch on.......... :headbang:

Reaction score
Red and black are the best!! :) The only thing I would change is....a little contrast on the wheels. Maybe it is just me....but the wheels are TOO black. Mainly...it looks GREAT!

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave had this SRT in his shop when he hosted a fantastic ViperClub tech day. It has that professional look. Not quite stock, but very classy. Lots of details, well done. Would not be supprised if the factory does not turn out some cars this way. (Red Mamba).

That mesh in the rear facia really cleans up the look. The stock car looks very untidy underneath with battery and suspension exposed. Hope Dave makes a bunch up for sale. Think it would be a popular option.

98MODMTR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmm...I am kind of torn. I really like the "mean/aggressive" look. However, something just isn't giving me that warm and tiggling sensation.

Casey 111

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The two tone gives it a real badarse look, the cars awsome. I think the carbon fibre top cover deal like Y2K5SRT has on his would look really good on your car.

OP
OP
D

David Jenkins

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vehicle is lowered with Moton dampers and Eibach springs. Wheels are CCW 19" 20% shine black powder coat. The black inlays are paint. We've made the hood inlay in vinyl and are finishing up the final piece. They will be available shorlty in just about any color.

If all goes as planned, the car will be on the Hot Rod Magazine power tour starting in June. We start in either Wisc. or Minn. and head south all the way down to Florida. Check the schedule and come to the show and say hi if we're in your town. DJ

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Looks great, Dave.

I think that car will look totally badass, with one those hardtops beng made by Y2K5SRTs' friend.

You must be registered for see images

Mach500

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice. I was planning on doing the same thing, except the side badging, which I also planned to change to black. Thanks for sharing.

LW VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think a straight black SRT with silver stripes is the best bad ass SRT. But if you want bad ass looks, I think you really need to go for a black Gen I/II with silver stripes. For pure evil looks they are hard to beat.

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice! I agree with the hardtop. Is it legal to get the front headlights fogged or darkened? That'll really look evil!