Exhaust by ViperMed Rules!

Tommy K

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just picked up the car from it's first major surgery, and man am I pleased. Scott(ViperMed) did an excellent job,and the sound is unbelievable. Also, had him lower the car(Eibachs)and it now looks like it should have from the factory. The ride is 110% better too. He also put these brake pads on guaranteed to never squeak again, and so far he's right. Dust should be negligible too. Anyway, very happy with the results, and would recommend his shop or suggestions to anyone. Can't wait for Test'n Tune now. Thanks Scott.
ps. the Roe Clutch mod is awesome too!!!!!

HP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing like a little make over, now get out there and
scare some old people.
death2.gif

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tommy K:
He also put <FONT size="4">these</FONT s> brake pads on guaranteed to never squeak again, and so far he's right. Dust should be negligible too.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Kindly detail the "these" brake pads for us.

FRANK RT/10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I JUST HAD SOME WORK DONE BY SCOTT AT ELITE AND HE IS GREAT. I PUT A SET OF THOSE BRAKE PADS ON MY 94 RT/10, THEY ARE GREAT!!!
SCOTT IF YOU READ THIS GIVE ME A CALL 727 423 1885 I WANT TO GET A CARBON FIBER DASH KIT LIKE THE ONE ON THE RT YOU HAD IN YOUR SHOP. THANKS FRANK G [email protected]

Vipermed 97.01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
pads are pro line carbon mettallic,have used them for years on Viper only applications,they are on my Vipers and 80% of my customers Vipers,great stopping even under extreme conditions,85% reduction on brake dust 100% reduction of "squeek",rotor freindly on both OEM and aftermarket,feel free to call for more info,813-294-9886..Scott

OP
OP
T

Tommy K

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for answering Scott, I don't get on here too often. CitySnake, just a follow up, been driving on them almost 2 weeks now, and I dusted them w/ a CA duster once...and the dust was way less than after a 20 min. drive with the stockers. Still no squeak which is the best part, no more embarrassing stoplight roll-ups. I'd have to say the car stops a bit better too imho.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc