EXHAUST HELP

CAVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I AM TRYING TO DECEIDE ON AN EXHAUST SYSTEM FOR MY 94 RT/10. FROM WHAT I'VE READ MOST PEOPLE SEEM TO PREFER THE CORSA.

IS THAT REALLY THE BEST SOUNDING ONE OUT THERE?
ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS?
WHERE IS THE BEST PLACE TO BUY IT?

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP AND ADVICE.

AS IF THE CAR WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH ITSELF THIS WEB SITE AND GROUP OF PEOPLE REALLY MAKE IT ALOT OF FUN!!

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I DON'T THINK THAT CORSA MAKES AN EXHAUST FOR THE SIDEPIPED VIPERS. I KNOW THAT BELANGER MAKES SOME PRETTY LOUD PIPES FOR THE GEN 1 CARS. FOR SOME REASON I HAVE A FEELING THAT YOU MIGHT BE INTO THAT. IT REALLY CHANGES THE SOUND OF THE CAR. MAYBE A BIT LOUD FOR SOME BUT FUN FOR A WEEKEND CRUISER. BORLA ALSO HAS A SIDEPIPE SYSTEM FOR THE VIPER BUT I HAVE NEVER HEARD IT.

CAP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Makara:
I DON'T THINK THAT CORSA MAKES AN EXHAUST FOR THE SIDEPIPED VIPERS. I KNOW THAT BELANGER MAKES SOME PRETTY LOUD PIPES FOR THE GEN 1 CARS. FOR SOME REASON I HAVE A FEELING THAT YOU MIGHT BE INTO THAT. IT REALLY CHANGES THE SOUND OF THE CAR. MAYBE A BIT LOUD FOR SOME BUT FUN FOR A WEEKEND CRUISER. BORLA ALSO HAS A SIDEPIPE SYSTEM FOR THE VIPER BUT I HAVE NEVER HEARD IT.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<FONT size="-5"> Why is everybody </FONT s> YELLING?

Bad_Byte

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Craig A. Petersen:
<FONT size="-5"> Why is everybody </FONT s> YELLING?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Apparently their exhaust system is <FONT size="6">TOO LOUD!!</FONT s>
laugh.gif

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
pssssst; tune it down a notch for us sensitive type guys. i bet you guys write with those big *ss block pencils and large crayons too huh, LOL

Kurt 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had the Borla cat-back on my 94 RT and really liked the way it sounded. Look around and you should be able to find a used system if that appeals to you.....Kurt

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
PartsRack offers a 3" cat-back system, new, nice chrome tips, for under $550.

You could also simply purchase/install some performance mufflers.

webtrader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the MOPAR BORLA system and really like the sound and the LOOK..Really makes the snake sound like the big bad snake it is...BAAADDDD !!
laugh.gif

Enjoy,
Jim

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the Belanger Cat back system that Jon B/Parts Rack Offers. I do like it, just the right sound for me. It does seem to over ride the horn (can't here it any more).
grazy.gif

garolittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Makara:
I KNOW THAT BELANGER MAKES SOME PRETTY LOUD PIPES FOR THE GEN 1 CARS. FOR SOME REASON I HAVE A FEELING THAT YOU MIGHT BE INTO THAT.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Classic.
laugh.gif