exotic car cruise to Huber's Winery on Sat, Oct 20th

webby

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My car club is having a drive in Southern Indiana on Saturday October 20

For convenience, we will have 2 rendezvous points; Indy area drivers can meet at I-65 Southport Road Exit #103, at the Steak & Shake at 9:30 am for a 10:00 am departure.
From there we will join southern area drivers at Nashville I-65 exit #68, at the KFC parking lot in the North West quadrant of that exchange. Gas stations are there as well. We will depart together from there at 11 AM, and we have a great rolling, winding route that ultimately ends at Huber’s Winery for lunch mid afternoon. That is near I-65 again by Louisville (Indiana side) therefore easy to get back home after a great day of driving.

If any of you are interested in this outing, please let me know for head-count and also to ensure that you get updates and final details.

(Bill S is organizing this event for my club, but you can RSVP to this thread or to me)

So far I am the only Viper going but there should be a few Lambos, Ferraris, Maseratis, Audi R8, McLaren, and multiple Corvettes

happy56

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sounds good if weather holds out. Will have to do a quickie on car after driving in 9 hours of rain from Charlotte.

happy56

Enthusiast
Reaction score
exit 103 , we have our shop off of exit 99 so easy to find for me.
If you have a couple of extra minutes before you are scheduled for 103 give me a call. 317 644 9578 All sorts of cars.

OP
OP
W

webby

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I will call you when I get there!

Bump for Saturday, anybody else coming? Right now we have:

2x Viper
2x Ferrari
2x Lambo
2x Maserati
1x McLaren
1-2 Audi R8
8x Corvette

let's beat the Vettes! :D

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Have a great run, Andrew. Sorry to say that I am ******* here all day. However, if you need something, you have my number.

Mad Max

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wishing I was with you guys. ******* at work on a Saturday. Have fun and be safe!!

GreenVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have a great day for your cruise!! Want to see some pics. Laid up here after knee surgery yesterday :crazy2: or I would of been with you. Have fun :drive:

Last edited:

Mad Max

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have a great day for your cruise!! Want to see some pics. Laid up here after knee surgery yesterday :crazy2: or I would of been with you. Have fun :drive:

Hope your surgery went well and have a speedy recovery!!

OP
OP
W

webby

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks guys, we had a blast! Hope you are recovering well GreenVenom!

I'll post pics tomorrow

GreenVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice! Looks like it was a nice group and a nice time.. Thanks for the pics :2tu:

happy56

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Webby, right back to you , we will be around next spring just don't know what mod we will do over the winter. Something for more power!