Experiencing A Login Problem - HELP!!!

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just tried to log into the site today on several occassions but I keep getting a blank page after it takes my infomation. I have to refresh the page in order to get onto the site and then I am magically logged in. Anyone experiencing anything like this? I have noticed it has only been happening today.

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Happened to me just now, it still showed the banner at the top, so I used the navigation links on that to get back here!

PaulH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it's been happening to me for the past several days... i also thought it was my piece of crap computer... guess not!

RainMaker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keith,

It happened to me yesterday and I had to do the same thing by clicking the refresh button. A message appears appears that says there was some error on my part that states I didn't fill in all the blanks.

OP
OP
D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keith,

It happened to me yesterday and I had to do the same thing by clicking the refresh button. A message appears appears that says there was some error on my part that states I didn't fill in all the blanks.

Same thing here. Invalid password. Thought it was a virus at first.

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Sounds like it's time to reboot the server for a reindex?

Jay, Tony?

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Login problems, LONG wait times for a page to load, pages that are blank, etc. Sounds like a server problem that still has not been resolved.

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been having trouble getting into the RT/10 GTS Discussion board for about a week now. It only happens on my desktop and not my wireless laptop- so I thought it was my POS computer as well.

Hitting refresh didn't solve my problem. I have to click the 'last topic' on the right side and get into the RT/10 GTS discussions that way.

OP
OP
D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After I login, hitting refresh doesnt work for me either. I have to close out the blank page that opens up after I log in and then type in the viperclub.org url in my browser again.

Yeah I have to do this now too.

vviperr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This has been happening to me for several days including this AM. Thanks for the post as I thought I was the only one with the problem. Very frustrating - hope it gets fixed soon.

Larry Macedo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This problem is the reason why I haven't been as active on this board and it seems to have become worse this week.

Additionally, I sent an Email to the contact address on this site with an attachment for my Avatar which was never uploaded. If anyone could help me with that it would be much appreciated. Thanks!

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess the administrator gods are too busy policing profanity and banning people to give a rat's tail whether or not the majority of the site users can log on or not.

Tell me once more, how much of our VCA dues go to support official website operations, and who is/are the person(s) responsible for its technical operation?

:curse: <------- Is this "implied profanity?"

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tell me once more, how much of our VCA dues go to support official website operations?

According to the budget (which is to be published at some point by law) there is approximately $30,000 projected for "website maintenance" in 2006. In addition, there is another $11,000 targeted for "captalized improvement" for the site in 2006.

Here's hoping it is put to good use.