F1 Boston Sunday February 28th

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
Tired of being in the house or making snow angels?:omg: Come on out with your fellow NEVCA members for an afternoon of kart racing. We are planning an event at F1 Boston on Sunday, February 28th. There were over 26 members that showed up for the last event, and it was a great afternoon. We are going to try to reserve the track from 2:00 to 3:00 PM; you will have to be there by 1:00 PM for a safety briefing.
We got a great deal this year. For $80.00 per person we will be doing a Mini Grand Prix:drive:. Everyone will get 3, 10 lap races and then a 15 lap final race. Plus, you will receive a print out of where you placed and your times. You’ll also be issued a racing suit and a helmet and neck brace. You can also bring your own equipment. Wear comfortable clothes (casual pants) and no open toe shoes are allowed.:dunno:
What is F1 Kart Racing you ask? F1 Boston is an indoor kart racing facility that is designed specifically for adult licensed drivers with a genuine racing experience, complete with the challenge and adrenaline!:omg: You’ll race against fellow Viper members in expertly engineered karts on a professionally designed track. If we get enough members we will be driving the City Coarse on track 1. If you have never done kart racing, I encourage you to attend. It’s a Blast!! :headbang:Visit their website for more details; http://www.f1boston.com .
If you are interested in going let me know ASAP. I need to get a head count before I can lock in everything. We cannot control the weather,:dunno: but the date and time has to be in place for us to book this event. You can invite a friend, and/or a family member that is over the age of 18 and has a driver’s license. Whether you have been with us before, or this is your first time, this is a good way to spend an afternoon:eater: with fellow Viper club members. It’s a fun day together and a nice break from the long winter months.:2tu: . We also invited our fiends from the CT/ NYC Viper club to attend. Anyone who would like to attend please email [email protected]

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We should video this event, you'll look great shining my shoes! :lmao:
"Wizard's Eggs" for breakfast and when your following us, you'll take notice of it! :fart:

OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There will be a trophy for first place. I don't want to hear your kart was not working properly or devective after the race.

OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi everyone
Our first Mini Gand Prix has been sold out. I have started to fill another Mini Grand Prix, I have 5 spots left. You can bring a guest if you would like. Let me know soon. If you are bringing a guest I need there full name so I can turn it into F1 Boston and they will set up our schedules. F1 Boston is a great place whether it is your first time,or if you have been there in the past. I have attached the previous info below. We are going to have trophies, bragging rights are at stake here. There are some guys coming down from New York Viper Club with Chuck Tator with his deviled eggs. There has been some trash talk on the forums, we need to keep the trophies in New England. Hope you can make it.

JacksViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't believe it more Trash Talk.Well maybe i can they are from New York!!!!!!!!!!!!:smirk:

Jerry, they're like that in baseball, they're like that in football, they're like that in basketball, next thing you know, they'll be claiming the Bershires as there's. They already have Connecticut convinced they're not part of New England. Ahhh!! Only kiddin guy's, luv ya all it's the Yankee's we hate.......:notworthy:

OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Everyone
The F1 Boston event is SOLD OUT. We will put this event on next year. We will be celebrating the Sox winning the world series also. For anyone who has signed up you need to be there for by 12:45 and the safety briefing is at 1:00. Please don't be late. Any additional questions just email me.

OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are the results from F1 Boston 2-28-2010.
1st place: Kyle Jones from NYC.
2nd Place: Steven Rei from New England.
3rd Place & Fastest time: Chuck Tator 19.572 thats almost 43MPH smokin fast!!!!!! Probably would of won but some idiot in a yelloh racing suit spun him out in turn 3. We all had a great time, Glenn says he might be a little sore in the morning. I would like to thank everyone who came out and supported our event today. And a special thanks to Chuck Tator and Kyle Jones who came down from NYC to attended our event. Thank You

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you Rick and it was great to see everyone!! :2tu:
Kyle and I had a lot of fun! :drive:

Rick you might want to check your "yellow" suit, there should be some tire tracks on it! "Here kitty, kitty ,kitty" :lmao:

You guys need to join us at Grand Prix New York tentative date 3/21, details soon. :headbang:

Anyone posting pictures? Spy photos?

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
43mph!!!!!! Getting in that red viper is going to feel slow now :drive::lmao:

Sorry no Satalite pics as you were all indoors but i did manage to log into there CCTV system and take some snapshots:2tu::headbang:....

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Baz for posting those picture. I have no clue on how to post pictures. Maybe you could photo shop my gut next time.LOL
Thank You Baz

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score